> I Miss You <

"Stay with me, I don't want you to leave"K

K. - Cigarettes After Sex

><

> THIRD PERSON <

"Dumbass, you better apologize when we get home." Hannah scolded over the phone, "She's leaving tonight. Don't fuck it up, I'm warning you."

Karl gulped at her words before profusely nodding on the FaceTime call.

Hannah rolled her eyes before hanging up, leaving Karl to his own bitter thoughts.

Sapnap pat him on the back, "You can't mess this up more.."

"That's not helping Sap." Karl groaned, "I don't want to lose her, but everything I do just messes it up more."

"Hey, you're still new to this. It's okay."

Karl stayed silent, reminiscing of what went down at the beach. He dragged his hands down his face, fuck.

The front door clicked open, George opened it with a groan, "Oh my god, I'm sunburnt."

You could hear Quackity scoff from a distance.

George met Karl's eyes, looked him up and down and walked past him.

Karl's eyes followed George as he walked up the stairs, shutting the door of his room. What the fuck?

Quackity rolled his eyes after realizing Karl was in the living room, "Get Y/N in the kitchen soon for the cake!"

Hannah shouted back an 'okay' before Quackity walked off, clearly pissed off.

"Q! What's up man?" Karl pleaded, trying to get an answer.

"Karl, you're being dramatic." Quackity was clearly annoyed, "You really fucked up."

The words stung him, but he gave a quick nod before letting Quackity leave.

Loud laughter could be heard next, the girls entered the house, Y/N standing the farthest side from him.

"Can we talk?" Karl caught her attention.

They all stopped in their tracks, sent a dirty look before Hannah gestured her to go. She sighed before walking over, "What."

Karl peeked over, the girls still standing behind her. Y/N looked back, politely asking them to leave before turning back to him, with her arms crossed.

"Listen, I'm sorry." Karl sighed, "I was being overly dramatic. I don't know, I just just scared of losing you."

"You knew about it." Y/N raised her voice, "I know I should've communicated better, but couldn't you have heard me out."