> Adventure <

"I want you to ruin my lifeYou to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, yeah"Ruin My Life - Zara Larsson

You to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, yeah"
Ruin My Life - Zara Larsson

><

We all piled into Hannah's car, shouting out places we could go.

"Wait.. Hannah, you can drive right?" Tina asked carefully.

"Well.." She chucked.

"Hannah!" We whined.

"It's good enough!"

I shrugged, "Good enough for me!"

Hannah laughed before handing the aux to slyvee in the passenger seat. She put on a playlist as Hannah typed in directions for the nearest gas station. "7/11?"

We exchanged looks, "Why not."

><

We pulled up to a small 7/11 on a busy road. Tina running to use the bathroom, Hannah walking with Sylvee to get snacks, while I ran for slurpees.

The vibrant colors caught me in a trance, I pulled large cups and filled them with different colors. I met up with the rest at the register insisting I pay.

The old white man behind us getting slightly more agitated by the second, "Can you ladies hurry up."

I profusely apologized to man before pushing the girls to the side and motioning to the cashier that I'm paying.

He nodded and gestured to the pin pad.

I tapped my card as our 30 dollar transaction went through. The guy behind us sighed as he placed his items onto the counter.

"Impatient ass mothefucker." I muttered under my breath.

"What'd you say?" He grunted.

Hannah pulled me away by the arm to not cause trouble, "She's saying have a good day."

"Damn right."

><

"What a jerk." I huffed.

"Let's not let him ruin our night. Only weird people are out at 1 am like that." Hannah dismissed me with her hands.

"Hannah.." Tina stood like the  '🧍🏻‍♀️' emoji, "We're out at 1 am, well 2 am now."

"Oh."

><

We started blasting songs with the sunroof open, with slurpees in hand. The neon colors staining our tongues.

"Is everyone legally allowed to drink?" Sylvee asked.

"We should be.."

She started throwing mini bottles of liquor to everyone.