> Speechless <

"You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye"Style - Taylor Swift

Style - Taylor Swift

><

We sat around the couch, attempting to get to know each other. Well.. more of get to know me.

"So! When's your birthday, Y/N?"

"Is acting fun?"

"How was it on set?"

"Do you think we could act?!"

"What brought you to North Carolina?!"

> <

"How about we leave her alone for now." Karl stopped his friends, George and Sapnap, from continuing.

They whined as I laughed it off.

"My friends are idiots, they're just big fans." Clay said as he wacked the back of their heads.

"I'm sorry!" Sapnap complained, clutching his head.

"DNF is over." George huffed, rubbing where he was just hit.

Dream scoffed, "You guys can get over it. We have a guest."

I was sitting next to Karl, not daring to relax.

We sat in minutes of silence as we awkwardly checked our phones with nothing else to say. I hope the rest of the trip won't be like this.

><

My favorite white boy 🐭
*Karl has sent 8 ball*

N/N 🫶
YOURE GOING DOWN

-
YOU WIN!

My favorite white boy 🐭
NOO

N/N 🫶
L
L
LOSER
YOU SUCK
L
L
IM SO GOOD

My favorite white boy 🐭
:(

N/N 🫶
never in my entire life would I say that
that's not me
good job Karl :))

><

Karl rolled his eyes at me, containing a smile.

"Boohoo." I offered a smile in return.

The doorbell rang millions of times. The trio glanced at each other, exchanging an eye roll.

George rolled off of the couch to get the door.

Distant greetings could be heard getting exchanged. Wheels of suitcases squeaking as they entered the house, sliding on the marble floor.

A short brunette girl appeared next to a taller man brunette man, wearing a hat backwards.