> Dumbass <

"Straight up, now tell meDo you really want to love me forever?"Work Out - J

Do you really want to love me forever?"
Work Out - J. Cole

><

I was waist deep in the water, looking around as my friends were tackling each other or trying to push those people away. Karl had been my side the whole time, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You guys are so handsy!" George gagged, "Get a room!"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "I'll get a room with your mom."

Karl scrunched his nose. I laughed, admiring his features. Before I could do anything else, Sapnap splashed water right at us, sending us face first into the next wave.

"Sapnap, I swear." I coughed up the water in my lungs before swimming after him. I grabbed him by the ankles and dragged him into the water, he struggled before I flung him into an incoming wave.

"You almost drowned me!" Sapnap groaned, wiping off the water and sand in his eyes.

"Key word is almost!" I happily sung in his face before returning to my spot next to Karl.

"I think he's been tortured enough, let's go join the others." He slung his arm around my shoulder and slid ourselves into a circle of people just talking.

Sylvee sent me a smirk from across the circle, and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"So, Y/N, when are you leaving? Do you need me to drive you to the airport or something?" Someone brought up, panic set in before I could realize who was talking.

Karl laughed, "Do you guys want her to leave or something? We're not leaving for another two weeks!"

Everyone stayed silent, looking away from us. Karl's arm retreated from my shoulder, his smile dropped, "Right?"

I avoided his eyes, "Can we talk about this later..?"

Karl staggered before swimming back to shore. We saw him walk over to the beach towels and pick up his car keys before walking away. Fuck.

"Maybe he needs to clear his head..?" Someone brought up.

Everyone visibly concerned. I looked at Sylvee for comfort, I saw her nod her head. I excused myself before running after Karl. My lungs were overworked as I ran back to the parking lot. My hair and swimsuit dripping wet, I was gasping for air; I frantically looking around, hoping that I might catch him. I spot his car, his head down on his steering wheel. I walked over, silently, not wanting to draw attention on my presence.

I reached into the open window, gently patting his hair, "I'm sorry."

He picked his head up to look at me, tears pricking his eyes. "Why?"

I gulped, "What do you mean?"

"Why wouldn't you tell me? Why are you leaving?" His voice cracked.

We had this conversation before, he encouraged me, but this time it felt way different.

"I don't know." I kept my hands at my side.

"I need time to think, I'm sorry." Karl said before putting his car into drive. Without looking back, he put his sunglasses on and drove away.

Tears trickled down my own face as I walked back into the water. Hannah walked over to me and pulled me over to join one of the circle of people. She  held onto my hand, rubbing circles on the back of my hand.

"Where's Karl?" Sapnap spoke up.

"He left." I said, bluntly.

Sapnap looked visibly confused before swimming away. I looked over to Hannah and she only shrugged. I tried not to think about it, enjoying the conversation we were having as bounced around a ball.

><

SAPNAP POV

This dumbass. I swam away from the group before going back on shore to find Karl. He had only gone 5 feet from the parking lot and it wasn't hard to spot his car. Mr Beast money really pays off. I ran over to him, knocking loudly on his window. He looked up, his eyes red and rolled down his window.

"Were you doing drugs?" I joked.

Karl smiled before putting his head back down.

"You want to talk about it?" I leaned against his car.

I heard him take the loudest breath, "I don't understand. How can she just.. just leave and not plan on telling me?"

"She did, she just couldn't." I shrugged, a puddle of water started forming at my feet, from the drips of water running down my swimming trunks.

"What do you mean? If she wanted to, she would. Sap, am I just not important enough?" Karl hesitated.

"Nah man, you are. Y/N's just.. she really wanted you guys to be perfect. She thought this was just put a burden on you." I took a seat on the curb.

"What? Why?"

"Cause you're important to her, dumbass." I scoffed.

Karl looked up, tears swelled his eyes again, "I don't want her to leave."

"It's inevitable, unless you move to Switzerland with her." I said playfully, trying to ease the mood.

His eyes lit,

"Karl, you cannot move to Switzerland."

He rolled his eyes, "What else can I do?"

"It hasn't even been a day, and you're not official." I sighed, "Karl. I know you, you'll figure something out."

Karl bit the inside of his cheek, "What if I lose her?"

"You will if you continue moping the fuck around." I started to get annoyed, this dumbass is really fucking stupid right now.

"But it'll be so embarrassing going back." He fiddled with his thumbs.

I facepalmed, "Fine, we can wait at the house; just talk it out with her when they get home, alright?"

He nodded and put his car out of park.

"Aye! What about me?!" I waved my arms.

He abruptly stopped the car, his body thrown forward, "Oh, I forgot about you! Hop in."

"Karl, you will be the fucking death of me." I huffed, smiling.

><

HI! I've been personally going through things especially losing motivation. BUT IM BACK AGAIN!!

Karl fucks up, will this be the last and final time? What is he going to do?

Thoughts? Predictions? Comments?

Oh no.. Y/N is leaving tomorrow (plot-wise).. what will happen? :0

Have a good day, take care of yourselves!

~ 🥕