> Oh, How you Make me So Confused <

"If only you were mine, if only you were mine"Mine - Tink & G Herbo

Mine - Tink & G Herbo

><

"It's okay, you're okay." Karl hugged me from behind.

I hadn't realized my irregular breathing before I was conscious from my train of thoughts again. I held onto his arms, "I'm not."

He only sighed, "And it's okay to not be okay."

We stayed like that for a few minutes, soaking in the quiet atmosphere, everyone mostly in their rooms or fell asleep.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Karl asked, guiding me to the kitchen.

"Yes, please." My emotions bubbling to my max.

He gave me a reassuring smile before handing me a cold water bottle from the fridge. I cracked open the cap before taking a big gulp, about to unleash everything.

"I'm either moving to Switzerland or the UK." I passed the bottle between my hands, avoiding eye contact.

He sighed, "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know." I whined, "One's for acting and the other is for school."

"Whatever you choose, you'll always have an option to come back home." Karl widened his smile.

"I would've thought you'd want to convince me to stay." I laughed.

"Of course I do, but I know I'll see you again. This is a good opportunity for you."

My eyes softened, why was this boy so cute.

"I just don't know what to do.." I laid my head onto my arms.

"What do you like about each other those options?" He leaned in front of me.

"Well, acting is.. exciting. I can play characters that aren't me, who give me a sense of escape, and seeing my end result is so satisfying." Passion ran through my veins, "And well, school.. is school. It's for me to get a good job and to follow in my mom's footsteps."

"N/N, I don't want to persuade your opinion, but you should go to Switzerland." He pat my arms before stretching, "I'm going to bed."

"I probably will too." Thoughts processed through my head, before I made a decision. I'm going to Switzerland..

Karl tilted his head before holding out his hand, "C'mon, you need rest." I gratefully placed my hand in his before he walked me to my room. "Goodnight N/N." Karl whispered before waving off.

"Goodnight, Karl.." I clutched onto the doorknob, hesitating to open the door. I had to do something about that boy. I sighed before sliding down the wall instead, phone in hand.