" THE FIRST MEET "

In a fancy car, there was a young man who was constantly being chased by the police because of the mess he had made. The man just smiled when he saw that the cars in the traffic were messed up because of the mess he had made.

Nuw! What the hell! if we get caught again, Max will be so mad at me again," The teenager beside him complained, the man only replied with a smirk.

Don't be too scary, cat Nat, just tell him that I'm with you, That damn man; He said and sped up the car he was using.

Let's race!! Your car is very fast but I think you are faster in bed; They both looked at the man who spoke from outside, because their car window was down so they could hear him.

So what's the deal? The name nuw said, full of arrogant face.

Sex in bed; The man replied, The man next to Nunew was surprised, he knew it wasn't the first time this happened, he knew the man that was next to him were really handsome, That man and woman was drooling over him, Nunew smirked at him, he examined the man's entire face.

Not bad! Game up to the gasoline station; He said the man in the other car smirked at him.

You're crazy nuw; His companion said to him while shaking his head, but nuw showed a face without any emotion he just drove to the gas station he mentioned a while ago.

One night stand wasn't that bad at all; He replied, nat didn't do anything else but shake his head, he used to this because it was their thing to have a one night stand, although he only did it once because he already liked someone.

I thought you stopped doing this? Let's get serious about life; Nat said, "nuw's face was full of disgust as he looked at him."

Since that day happened this is my life now, tsk it's fun to do this to others; Nuw answered, Nat immediately looked at him, He was surprised by what he heard from him, He just took a deep breath and looked outside, he can't change it anymore, he knows it takes time to bring it back to the way it was before, he knows it's not easy because that thing has already happened. Nuw lost, that's why he got out of his car and approached the man who was waiting for him.

You lost, "the man said immediately." He smiled with a smirk.

I just meant it, because I want you; He said and kissed the man on the cheek, nat was just waiting inside the car because he knew that nuw would be back soon. Nuw just gave the man his contact number and address where they would meet later. He immediately returned to his car where Nat was waiting. He looked at the man again before leaving the place and headed to the school where they were supposed to go earlier.

Be careful you might get Aid's; Nuw immediately frowned at what Nat said.

Nonsense, Of course I didn't let them touch my ass, they're not qualified; Nat just laughed because of his friend's answer. When they got to the school, he immediately parked, and Nat got out as soon as he parked. They were both BM students, so they spent almost the whole day together.

The band has a practice today, So I was going to remind you that you should not pull anyone today, don't skip this; He just shook his head and went inside the building, people immediately moved away when the two of them passed by.

I know, today was important I'll be there; He replied nat! He was the leader of the music clubs where Nat was also a member.

Good!! There will be a discussion later for the upcoming event at the university; When they got to their room, the people immediately fell silent, everyone was afraid of him, apart from Nat and the band he formed, no one had the courage to approach him. Their new teacher was surprised because the classroom was so quiet. He remembered what the headmaster said earlier that this was the most chaotic classroom of all, but he didn't know whether to believe him because the children here were quiet and well-behaved.