"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 16★"

This is the happiest day of my life, I can't believe that I feel this joy again. I'm with zee today here at the mall, we're just going to buy something. We walked hand in hand while looking for a store.

How's your day? He asked me, I looked at him for a moment and turned my gaze back to the front.

I'm fine, Still busy at the club's, how are you, I heard you had a meeting earlier; He nodded and we entered the bouquet.

Yes! only for the opening of the school year next year; I Nodded, I heard from Nat that there's so many new students who want to enter the university.

That's good!! I heard from Nat that many students want to enter the university next year; He got a cart and we were looking for something to buy while talking.

It's true that many people want to study at university, but it depends on whether they pass the exam; I nodded, the exam was no joke, I studied for almost a month because it was really difficult.

I studied that exam for almost one month when I take that exam, Nat even cried because of it; He laughed so I frowned.

My baby was so smart, I also graduated from university so I know that the exam is really difficult; I didn't answer and turned to the other side, he followed me I take the things I wanted while his pushing the cart.

We're do we eat later? I asked him, he stopped for a moment I think he was thinking.

Hmmm where do you want to eat? He asked, I shook my head because I couldn't think of anything either.

I can not think of anything; I answered, we brought the things we bought to the counter, he placed them in front of the female cashier. After the cashier scanned he pay and we leave the place right away.

I will cook; I immediately looked at him.

Do you know how to cook? Surprised, he pinched my nose and nodded.

I know how; He said, I smiled. I didn't know that he cooks too. I held his hands while his driving way home, I'll stay at his house tonight.

(“ MAX POV ”)

I'm here at the coffee shop, I have meeting for an investigator, he's different from the other one.

Good day sir Max; I stood up and shook hands with him.

Have a seat; I immediately sat down and waited for him to speak.

As you requested sir I found them; He said and handed me the envelope, I took it and looked at him.

Do you have any information about the person that I asked you to looked for? He nodded and gave me a photo.

He was last seen at the airport on his way to the country, so I'm sure he's in Thailand now; He said, I sighed and looked at the person in the photo, I looked at him and shook my head.

That's all my order, don't look for him here in Thailand; He looked at me in surprise.

Why? He asked, I smiled a little while looking at the photo.

I'm sure he'll be the one to come to us, if he's here in Thailand I'm sure he'll want to go back to him, so I'm sure that I can see him very soon; He nodded, it's been 7 years since he disappeared without anyone knowing, I have to see him before zee, I want to hear from him what really happened 10 years ago. if this information is true, i have no other choice but to tell everyone to tell him, so many people are involved in this tragedy but only one person suffered, I know that this can destroy my whole family but this is also the only way to end all of this is to end all his suffering, to make him understand what really happened, I don't know if his family knows anything about it.

If you need anything else, just call me at any time; I nodded to him and he said goodbye. I took a deep breath and leaned on the chair here, I haven't told Nat about this yet because I know that he will be confused too, I'm too confused by what happened, It's hardly to accept but the evidence was Infront of me, Nunew, Zee and I we've been friends for so many years, I met nunew first and I met zee during our college days. I witnessed how nunew suffered how he endured everything. I opened the envelope that my investigator gave me earlier, I wasn't surprised by its content, I just let my tears fall, I didn't know how to accept everything, I didn't know how to tell Nat knowing that this can destroy our relationship, I don't know how to tell Nunew how to explain to him because even I didn't know that this thing actually happened, I picked up my phone when it's rang, I saw his name, I want to know the truth from himself.

What do you need? I asked right away.

Come to my office right away, ” He says and ended the call, I took a deep sighed and pick up all my stuffed and leave the place. I only drove for 10 minutes and I arrived at the office immediately, I was still holding the envelope because I wanted to know the truth from him. I didn't knocked and immediately entered his room.

What's that attitude kid; He says, I don't know if I should be angry or what, did he really do that thing.

10 years ago! I started, he was just looking at me and waiting for what I had to say.

What 10 years ago? He asked, I placed the envelope I was holding in front of him.

Is it true what is written there; I said, he was surprised but he also opened the envelope and immediately stood up, from his reaction I'm unable to stop the tears that came out of my eyes, just by his reaction I knew that it's all true.

Why? why did you do that thing, how did you manage to live every day after what you did; I shouted at him, he sat down. while fears are in his face.

How did you find out about it? he said surprised, I got weak and sat down.

Why? shouldn't I know what you did, you're not the only one involved right, I don't understand why you did that thing, how you were able to do that to a twelve years -old - child I don't understand why; I screamed, his tears fell.

I didn't mean it, I didn't like what happened; he said while holding his hand on his face.

You didn't mean, What do you mean, that you were drunk when you did that, I'm telling you don't even plan to lie because I know everything already; I said, he bowed down.

Do you know how much he suffered everyday, how much pain you left him, every night he dreams of what happened, did you ever regret what you did to my friend; He was silent while bowing.

I only did that to give you a good life, I had no choice max because it was just an order to me, I couldn't do it but I had no choice; I was shaken by what he said and my tears just kept falling.

You did that because of me, it's all my fault; He shook his head and immediately came to me.

It's not your fault what happened, I, I did that thing, you know Max every time I see him, I see how much he changed because of what happened, my heart breaks because I know it's all because of me, I'm one of those who ruined his life but I cannot change everything; I stood up and pushed his hand.

How can I face him again, he didn't do anything bad towards me, towards this family, but our sin against him is so big, how can I face him again after knowing all of this; I keep crying because I don't know what to do, it hurts so much to know this truth.

Tell me, what shall I do now, DAD! I immediately left his office and immediately took the elevator, I held my chest because I could hardly breathe because of what I found out, the person who I thought he could not do bad things, he did that thing to the child a child close to him and to the family, what should I do?