"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 25 ★"

It's been a week since nunew didn't come out, I don't know how to talk to him, I just heard from Nat that they have a problem so he can't stay by his side too, This is the first time I heard nunew cry, I know him as tough Man, I don't know what their problem is but I know that nuw is hurt now, He won't cry if it was just a simple fight.

Did he eat? Net said, I shook my head, I don't even know if he ate because I can't see him.

You need to call Zee, I'm sure h- we were stopped when someone spoke behind us.

Leave him to me; We looked at our back and it was zee, I don't know what is the relationship with the two of them but they are quite close within this month.

Okay, P'zee, He's been like this for a few days now; He nodded and looked sadly at the door, Net immediately pulled me.

Do you think, He can convince nuw? I asked net, He just shrugged his shoulder and we leave the building.

( ZEE POV )

I can't watch him torturing himself, I hurt my man, I know that he doesn't want to see me but his health was more important, I opened the door by the spare key he gives me last time, As soon as I opened the door a chaotic room immediately welcomed me, There was a lot of wine scattered on the floor, I looked for him but I couldn't see him here, I immediately went to the bathroom when I heard that the shower was open, From outside, I could hear his crying softly, My heart was breaking a part with his cried because I knew that it was because of us, I slowly opened the door and there he was just sitting while the shower was on him, I don't know how long he's been here because he look pale.

Nunew; He turned to me tiredly, I don't know if he recognized me or what but he just stared at me.

Who let you in, Get the hell out; He shouted at me, He almost fell when he tried to stand up, I took the towel that was hanging on it and came closer to him, I don't care if I get wet too. I put the towel around him, He tiredly pushing me.

Get out, I don't need you, get the hell out of my face; He shouted, I pulled him and hugged tightly.

I know that I hurt you, But don't torture yourself Nuw, You don't deserve this, Please don't hurt yourself anymore; I sadly said to him, He sat on the floor, He looked at me tiredly, I could see the tiredness, pain and mixed emotions in his eyes.

Can't I be angry zee; I held his face and wiped his tears.

You have the right to get mad, You have all the right to get mad nuw, I'm sorry, because, I didn't know right away, I didn't know that my father was that kind of person, I didn't know that out of all people, I was the one who had the biggest sin on you , I can't get everything back even if I kneel to you, I can't take away the pain I caused; I can't stop crying.

I have all the rights to get mad to punish everyone, But tell me what should I do now, Zee,  Tell me how I can do those things if they are all close to me, Their are the people I trusted, The people I loved, But all of you hurting me like this, How can I do all of this since they are all close to me, if I punish you what will come back to me? Will I look bad because I destroy the family you love so much; He continued, His tears never stopping flowing.

I will not get mad at you punish them because all of them deserves it, Don't spare anyone who hurt you, Who hurt your mother; He closed his eyes and look at the ceiling tiredly.

I'm tired Zee, I'm tired of all the pain, I'm tired of trusting everyone, I'm tired of hoping, I just wanted to rest; He said, I shook my head and hugged him.

Punish me, punish everyone don't leave, I'm begging you, Don't get tired of living I'll accept whatever punishment you give; He didn't answer and just stared at nothing, I feel like I did this to him, He look very different from the man I see every day, The man I see now has no soul, The man who always smiles every time he sees me, But now i can't see any emotions in his eyes.

Please leave; He says, I shook my head and pulled him up, He didn't resist maybe because he has no strength anymore. I let him seat and he just stared without blinking, I cover my mouth and cried silently. I'm sorry for hurting you like this, I'm sorry for not knowing everything ahead, I took a deep breath and get him a new pair of shirts. I pulled his top to change and he didn't do anything and he just let me change him, I kneeled Infront of him.

Please be strong; I says to him, I wiped his tears when they're coming out again.

Mom, Please pick me up, I'm too tired, I'm in so much pain right now, I can no longer know myself, Please bring me with you; I covered my mouth and cried silently, He just looked at Tita's photo, I move closer to him and wiped his tear's, He stared at me for a moment, He touched my face, But I can no longer see any emotion on him, His eyes was like dead already.

Let's break-up, I can't love you, I won't love you at the first place if I know that you're his son; His tear's feel, The pain I feel right now is double, I'm expecting this but it hurts, It's hurts a lot.

My heart was broken, I can no longer fix it, My world collapse and I can no longer live with it, from now on, I don't want to see you ever again, I don't want to see all of you; He said, I nodded, because, I don't have the right to say no, I don't deserve him, Everytime he sees me all the pain just comes back to him, I feel pain, But I know it's double for him. His my world, My everything living without him was useless.

I will, Please be happy, Be strong, I never regretted loving you nuw, I love everything about you, But the world was so cruel on us; I wiped his tears for the last time, I looked into his eyes and there was nothing to see, I kissed him for goodbye, from now on you'll never see me again, I won't able to hurt you anymore.

Goodbye My Nuw; I, didn't wait for what he had to say and left his condo, I held my heart while the elevator was going down, Everything was useless now..

® CAN YOU ALL FEEL THE ENDING ALREADY? WE'RE NEAR TO THE LAST PART SO PLEASE WAIT FOR IT. 💕🇵🇭