"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8 ★"

Nat and tutor are with me today, the school event is in two days and we have practice today. During these weeks I haven't talked to Zee again, he is still our teacher but we didn't talk after that day, there is no reason for us to talk especially since he is busy person.  He didn't bother to ask or force me to say things that I couldn't tell him, I trust him but I know that everyone has a secret and I want to keep what happened then a secret, I want to forget everything even though it's very difficult to do so. As long as I'm live, you are forever alive in my heart mom, you haven't seen everything I've done but I hope you'll be proud of everything I've achieved, a lot of things have changed since you left me, I've done a lot of things against my will but I have nothing choice but to do that.

Why are you here alone, you remember you're mom right? I look at Nat when he suddenly appeared Infront of me.

Yeah! It's almost her death anniversary; I sadly said to him.

It's also your birthday; He said, I smile a sad one, it is but my birthday was no longer exists, on my birthday, that's the day they took the most important person in my life.

Won't you celebrate your birthday again? Nat asked.

What celebration Nat? My mom's death anniversary or what you called my birthday, for me that day reminds everything, that day, they made the most miserable day for me do how can I celebrate the day I lost my mother; I told him.

But nuw, I know that, but you can't  do thins for the rest of your, it's only once a year, that day also has good memories, that's the day your mother gave birth to you; He said, I took a deep breath and shook my head, I will never celebrate my birthday again.

Don't force me because I've already made up my mind, don't even plan to have a party because I'll only get angry, I just want to visit my mother that day; I said and stood up, I left them there, I saw the tutor putting away his things.

I'll visit your bar today; I says to him, he nodded and I left the room, birthdays are only for happy occasions, how can I celebrate that day, the day when I lost my mother, every time that day comes I just want to lock myself in the room, room that no one else knows beside me, I just want to hide from everyone, that day will only remind me of what cruelty they did to my mother, everything is still fresh in my mind every time I see the faces of the person who caused my mother's suffering, I wish they could experience that hardship.
I want them to experience what hardships my mother and I went through, but I don't want to be like them, I don't want to do things that I know will hurt others, I know the feeling when you're in that place, you just want to think that everything is just a bad nightmare, it's hard to accept the reality, I don't want to be a bad person, as long as possible I will stop the anger in my heart for my mother, because she raised me to be a good person, she raised me to fear God, I hope that day never comes when I'm forced to do what I've been holding for a long time because I'm sure I will kill the people who hurt my mother, I will kill them no matter who they are even my own fleshed blood.

{ TUTOR POV }

Does he always scape his birthday celebration? I asked nat when nunew was already gone, Nat took a deep breath before he answered my question.

For him, his birthday celebration stopped 10 years ago," He said and looked where Nunew came out.

what If we will surprise him, we still had two days; Nat immediately shook his head at what James said.

He will only get angry, he doesn't want to celebrate any occasion on that day, he only wants to do one thing and that is to go to his mother's grave; I took a deep breath, ever since Nunew and I became friends, we have not celebrated his birthday even once.

It's been 10 years Nat haven't he moved on yet? James asked.

I understood why it wasn't easy for him to forget his mom, aunt was a very good person, their life was difficult but that didn't stop them from being happy, money couldn't buy for the day he was with his mom, nunew and I were young back then but we know how much aunty does everything for him, at school, at home and at work, no matter how busy aunty was back then she never missed any occasion when it came to nunew; James and I looked at each other, then it will be really difficult for him to move on.

If that's the case it's really hard for the son to move on , if that's the case of his mom, his mother that all children dream of to be a mother; James said, I looked at him, his mom was always busy and doesn't have time for him, it's just business and the same goes for my mom.

Almost all children want that kind of mother, so he was very lucky that he became aunt's son, but everything changed from that day, the day his dad force them to comeback; Nat said sadly. We were going to ask more but Nat stood up immediately.

There are many things that need to be hidden,  Because I believe that each one of us has a hidden secret, so whatever you have in mind, don't ask, because I can't answer that either; He said and walked out of our practice room, I took a deep breath, he was right, everyone has a hidden secret apart from nat no one knows nunew better.