"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22 ★"

This chapter you've been all waiting for, Actually I didn't plan to release this Story because there's no proper plan, but Yea, I did publish it. And now we're already close to the ending part.

I was feeling scared and more, I can't explain my feelings, as if something bad is going to happen tonight.

Are you okay? I noticed a while ago that you seem nervous; Zee said, I looked at him and smiled.

I'm okay! We entered the hotel holding hands, I don't know what their reaction will be when they find out that zee is my boyfriend, or maybe they don't care.

Don't be afraid, I'm here!! He said, I nodded and took a deep breath.

Brother nunew; I heard Jay's voice on our back, I face him without any emotion in my face.

What do you want? I asked him, He looked at Zee and our hand, he smiled a little.

It's nothing brother nuw, good evening brother zee, Grandma are waiting inside; He said while smiling, zee greeted him but my face remained emotionless as we followed him.

Smile for me; Zee said, I looked at him and smiled a little. As we entered I couldn't explain my feelings.

Nuw, are you really okay? I nodded even though I wasn't sure. I saw Nat with Max, Nat smiled and waved at me while Max just bent over the table.

Is Max okay? I've been noticing him like that for a few days now, as if he's avoiding my every look; I said to zee, he looked at me and max.

Don't worry about him; he said, I just nodded and followed him, I saw that Drake, the guy that zee talked to last time, came to him.

All your family was here? I said, Zee nodded and we both came to grandma's table, I saw her with grandpa.

You guys are here, zee have a seat; Grandma said, I just sit quietly next to zee and just look at the front of the table.

Sorry if we're a little late grandma; zee said, my faces remained emotionless while listening to all of them.

It's okay, how are you Nuw? She asked me, I look at zee, he smiled at me so I look back to grandma.

I'm fine! I said silently. She smile at me and I out my gaze back Infront. 60th year anniversary of the company, there's a lot of investors tonight, some of them was their friends I think.

What's your relationship with each other? I heard granpa asking zee, I look at him and he look at me too.

We're boyfriend grandpa; Zee answered directly to him, He lend backward when he heard it.

You're just all wasting your time; He said while shaking his head, I don't care what he said, after all we didn't care each other, zee held my hands tightly so I breathe deeply to calm myself down. When I saw the speaker went up on stage, that's where I gave my fucos. He started talking while we were just listening to what he was saying, everything was meaningless to me.

Are you feeling okay nuw? I smiled to zee and held his hands.

You don't have to worry zee, Like what I said, I can go through this for you; He smiled and we both listen to what the MC going to said.

Once again happy 60th year anniversary to Chawarin corporation; He shouted happily and people was clapping their hands, Dad came up to toast to everyone and after that they all cheers, before the ceremony ended, we looked at the entrance where the non-stop clapping came from, my eyes immediately darkened at the person that standing there.

What the hell is he doing here? I silently said, but it seems that zee heard it because he looked at me.

You know him? I nodded, while not taking my eyes off of him.