"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1 ★"

When I woke up, I almost wanted to curse because my head hurt so much, I looked around I was in my condo? Who brought me home? I took the phone and checked the time. Tsk, it's already 7:30 am, I got off the bed and entered the bathroom. I did my morning routine until I finished, I just wear a simple shirt, jeans and jacket. I took the key, and I frowned when I saw a note in the table.

Drink this when you wake up - Zee

I took the tablet, it's a hangover medicine, don't tell me he brought me home? I immediately left the condo and got into my car, I don't know what happened last night, I hope I didn't say anything else to him. My phone suddenly rang, and my face immediately changed when I saw that it was dad calling.

What do you want? I asked rudely, I don't respect them because they don't deserve it.

Rude as always, Nuw. Don't use that tone on me, "he angrily says.

Just tell me what the hell you want; I heard him sigh on the phone, I hate him, I hate them, and they made me feel worthless. They made me like this.

Come home tonight, your grandparents are coming, they want to see you; He said,I gritted my teeth in anger, After so many years, it was only now that they thought of visiting again.

I will never set foot in that house again, It was good that they even thought to visit after so many years if it wasn't for them; He interrupted what I was going to say and I heard his deep breathing.

I didn't beg you, because I ordered you to go home, don't make me the one to pick you up from school, because you won't like it; I park my car when I get to school but I haven't gotten out yet.

The hell you care, do what ever you want, I'll go but don't expect me to respect them because you all don't deserve it, And they're not my grandparents I never had one; I said and immediately ended the call, I punched the steering wheel of the car in anger and it made a loud noise, I looked outside and someone knocked and it turned out to be Nat. I got my bag and got out of the car.

What is happening to you? Are you okay? He asked, I didn't answer him because my head was still
boiling in anger, he seemed to feel it too because he just sighed while following me.

What the hell, are you blind or just really stupid? I shouted at the person who bumped into me. He immediately bowed while apologizing. I immediately pushed him, so he rocked on the floor, The people immediately fell silent because of what happened.

Don't stand in my way, pathetic loser; I immediately left the place and went to our classroom.

Nuw" You shouldn't have done that; Nat said when we arrived, I looked at him badly.

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything; I said to him and put on the headset.

( NAT POV )

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything; he said and immediately put on the headset, I rested deeply and put a book in front of him, he's angry and I don't know why, it's still too early in the morning. When teacher Zee arrived, he looked at me and nuw we immediately greeted him except nuw, I hope he won't force him to answer because I knows that nuw was still in his bad mode, He was about to say something but I shook my head hoping he would understand me but I guess not.

Mr Chawarin, This class is not for sleeping; He said, I closed my eyes when I saw that nuw moved.

Mind your own fucking business Panich, the school paid you to speak in front and that's all you have to do; I saw the anger on Zee's face because of what nuw said.