"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15 ★"

I woke up before zee! I looked at his face while he was still sleeping, I can't believe that I love this man. I'm sure I love him more than I thought, I don't know where it started all I know is that I love him. I lifted the blanket and covered his body, I just grinned as I touched his nose.

Don't be too naughty nuw; My eyes widened and I immediately lay down on the bed, he moved and hugged me from the back. I faced him and rested my head on his chest.

I don't want to go to school; I told him, he pinched my nose and pulled me closer to him.

We have to go to school, we will eat lunch together; I shook my head, I looked at him while he carefully combed my hair.

Can we hide our relationship first? I will tell Nat soon, I just want to treasure this moment; He immediately nodded and removed the hair covering my face.

If that's what you want; I hold his face and smiled at him. I want to treasure this moment with him. He sat down and I sat down too, I didn't want to go to school but I didn't want to disappoint him, I kissed his cheek and immediately got off the bed.

Let's grab breakfast before we go to school; He shouted outside the bathroom.

Okay!! I replied and do my morning routine. I was smiling the whole time, I can't believe that I will feel this happiness again, I thought I will never felt this again.

( “MAX POV” )

Since last night I haven't have a good sleep yet because of what I found out, How can I tell zee about this, I see that he was in love on nuw, I was just looking at the distance while holding the folder that my investigator gave me yesterday, I don't want to believe it because I also can't believe what I read, everything is very impossible but the evidence is right in front of him. Why.....why does it have to come to this, the truth that everyone wants to know can destroy the relationship they have right now, I don't know if I should hide it or tell him. I close my eyes and let the wind blows my hair, I was there and Nat was there. Nat and I witnessed the hardships that Nunew went through. He mourned for a long time and now he can be happy, But how long will that happiness last? How long can I hide this thing from them?

What are you doing here? I hide the folder when Nat suddenly appeared Infront of me, I smiled at him.

The air is fresh in the morning so I stayed here for awhile, you are leaving, I will bring you to school; I said, I saw that he was carrying his bag.

Yes, I'm leaving, Nunew and I have a lot to do today! I smiled and ruffled his hair, he looked at the folder and I immediately hid it behind me.

Let's go? I nodded and followed him, I took a deep breath and put the envelope under my desk, I had to think carefully before I did something that would ruin us all. Nuw was now happy, I don't know If what would happen if I will tell this to them especially him.

Good evening sir max this is the only information that I was able to obtained, the security is too strict and it seems that they don't want others to know it; My investigator said, I took the folder that he handed to me.

You can leave; He nodded and immediately left. When I opened the Envelope I feel like I'm stuck in my place, it's impossible, how and why, how did he come to this place and why did he do this thing to a seven-year-old child. I keep shaking my head because I don't want to believe but all the proof is here, I don't know if he knows anything but I hope not because the world of the person he loves will be destroyed again when he finds out.

Max are you okay? I came back to reality when Nat shook my shoulder.

What did you say? Sorry I'm just thinking something; I told him, he held my face and smiled at me.

Don't pick me up later, just rest at the condo, I'll go home with Nat after dismissal; I shook my head and held his hand.

I'm okay Nat, don't worry, I'll pick you up this afternoon; He just nodded ang quickly kissed my lips which removed all my worries. Whatever you're thinking, I'm right here by your side. I'm willing to help whatever is troubling your mind; He said, I nodded and stopped at the side of the university, I also saw the arrival of zee's car.

Okay! Be careful call me everytime you need me; He nodded and got off the car, I saw that nunew got off from zee car. They are together till now. When Nat saw Nunew, he immediately approached and fist bumped, I leaned back in my chair, how can I tell him everything and what will I answer to zee once he asks, I closed my eyes and shook my head because there was so much to think about.

(“ Someone Pov ”)

I'm back zee, I'm finally back I hope you still remember me, I hope I'm still there in your heart and I hope you understand why I chose to stay away, I really had to stay away from everyone before because that was the only way to protect you, I don't know how to explain to you everything but I didn't mean to hurt anybody, I didn't mean to hurt you, I know how special that family to you.