"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7 ★"

I was in zee's room all day, I didn't want to go out, and I didn't want to see him, I know I did say a lot to him.

I took a deep breath and tried to stand up, I had to leave this place as soon as possible, and I didn't want to disturb him, especially since we were not close.

Nunew don't get up yet, you still feel bad," I looked at him, he was carrying a bowl, I sat on the bed and put on my shoes.

I'm okay. thank you for your care this whole day, I have to go; I sincerely said to him.  I didn't trust him, but I'm grateful because he helped me yesterday and today, I feel slightly better than yesterday.

You still have a fever, lie down first; He said, I shook my head and took my phone.

I'm fine, thank you very much; I said and patted his shoulder, I didn't wait for him to speak because I knew that he would just stop me, when I got out of his house I immediately looked for a taxi, I closed my eyes tightly because I was still a little dizzy.  I don't have another place but my condo. No matter what happened, I will never ask their help even if I die alone. When I was able to find it,  I told the address to the driver, but luckily, this place was close to my condo. I gave him a money and didn't ask for the change, I got out of his car and entered the building before I could enter I heard Nat's voice, I didn't think I would see him right away.

Nunew; I slowly turned around to face him.

What do you need? I asked him.

Are you feeling okay, zee told me that you have a fever; He said, I turned my back on him and pressed the elevator.

I'm fine; I answered, I went inside, and he did the same.

I'm sorry nuw; He said while bending his head down.

You don't have too, you don't have a fault; I said to him, I can't blame him because he didn't say anything important on me to zee but what he did also made me afraid to trust him, we've been friends for so many years, Nat is a witness to all the hardships I went through, I can't blame him because he's the only person left for me, I don't want to ruin our bond forever just because of a small thing.

I have, It's my fault for ruining your trust; He say's.

You're the only person I have, you've witnessed all the hardships I've been through, I don't want to break the two of us just because of a small thing, I understand and I know you didn't tell Zee the things he shouldn't know, it's really okay; I says, I'm shocked when he hugged me.

I'm sorry, nuw, I'm a terrible friend; I shook my head and gently tapped his shoulder.

You're not; I say, I wiped his tears that came out and smiled at him. Nat was the only person I could really on, He was the only person I could trust. having him was enough for me.

Nuw, your dad called last night, and they said they couldn't contact you; He suddenly said when we arrived inside my condo.

I don't care; I said to him, I gave him a sleeper and I went inside. I first entered bathroom and washed my face, I don't know why they want to come into my life, I no longer need them I can protect myself now that I don't need their help, they are messing with my life.

Nuw, maybe he just has something important to say; Nat convinced me, but I didn't speak again. I don't care whatever it is, for me my mother is my only family but she is gone, she left me alone I didn't blame her because I know that one day we will be really gone in this world. I lay down to my bed Nat know's the key when he's going home, he has a room here do he can stay either.

                      ( NAT POV )

I saw that he already asleep, Nuw, when will you learn to forgive, I know that your father has sinned against you, but you shouldn't be angry with them forever, they are still your family and your father. I really want to help zee but I don't want to make him even more angry, there are things he doesn't want others to know, especially about his mother, I know that because whenever his mother is mentioned he just gets angry, he doesn't want us to know what really happened to them. My phone rang, and I saw that it was his dad, I left the room before answering the call.

Hello uncle; I asked him right away.

Did you find him, Nat? He said in a worried voice. I looked at nuw's room.

Yes! he's in the condo now. He still has a little fever, but he's asleep right now; I said, I heard him sigh.

That's good then. Please watch him first if possible; He said

I'll take care of him; I answered, the call ended immediately, I sat on the couch and looked outside, nuw was like my family my own brother so if possible I don't want to break the bond between the two of us, he's very important to me. I know one day he will tell me everything when he is ready, and when he has released all the anger and pain, I will be here and ready to listen to everything he has to say. I look at him from here, What's his relationship to zee, they seemed like comfortable to each other, he sleep to zee's house not just once but twice already, I just hope whatever there relationship I hope zee won't hurt him. .I know how hard for him to trust others, apart from me and Zee, he has never been with anyone else, James and him have been friends for a long time but he has never slept with him even though he's drunk.