"★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 ★"

It's 8 a.m., but nunew is still not here, I called his number earlier, but he didn't answer either.

When the door opened, I stood up I see Zee together with him, I looked at his neck, I laughed softly, he looked like he was still sleepy and didn't know he had hickeys on his neck. When he got to my side, he lowered his head on the table.

Who did that? I asked him, and he looked at me.

What? He said softly, and zee started to speak in front of us.

You have hickeys in your neck! I said, his eyes widened.

WHAT? He said in shock, all the people here were looking at us, he immediately put the book in front of him and bowed even more...

Hehehehe!! I said to my classmates, He glared at me.

What hickeys; He said, I took my mirror and showed him.

Fuck!! He is shameless. Why is there something like this? "he quietly said, but I heard that.

Who did that? I asked teasingly.

Tsk, none of your business, I'm still sleepy just wake me up when the over; He said and closed his eyes immediately, I shook my head, but I caught zee was smiling at us or I just imagining things weird because zee was now in serious teaching us. Nunew's eyes were open, but he was only looking at the book in front of him.

This fucking hickeys; I heard him,. I laughed softly because of what he said, I think he was shy.

Woah!! Someone Is shy, Who did that anyway? I asked him secretly, he glare at me so I look away.

Stop asking that question will you, " He said, I nodded while holding my laughter. When zee finished teaching, the students left right away, until me nunew and zee were the only ones left.

Let's go? I asked him, He nodded and we both stand up, we're about to go out but zee called us.

Nuw, came with me, " He said while looking straight to nunew, I watch nuw's reaction, he raised his eyebrows and eventually nodded.

I'll be there, order my food tell them that I'll follow; He said to me, I nodded and leave them both.

( ZEE POV )

When Nat leave, I'll close the door of the room and came closer to him.

Do you have any concealer? I asked him, he shook his head and looked at me badly.

Why did you leave like this? He said pissed off and I shrugged my shoulder

Next time don't get drunk, I have a concealer come on; I said, he came to me with a frown, I took the concealer from the bag and put it on his neck, I thought what happened last night would be awkward for both of us but I guess not.

None if you're business; He says, I look at him for a moment.

No! you're my business, anyway can you go with me tonight; I says, his eyes grown bigger that's why I raised my eyebrows because of his reaction, I shook my head and spoke again.