"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 17 ★"

I returned to my condo with a smile, I wasn't with zee because he was going somewhere important, he didn't say where but I didn't ask, he would tell me when he wanted. I was about to open my door but I saw a white envelope, I looked around to see if there was anyone but there was none, I just took it and went inside. when I got inside I looked at the envelope I was holding, something pushed me to open it. I'm curious so I slowly opened it but I immediately let it go because of the blood I saw, I shook my head and took it again, the letter was long and it looked like a message, I was just wondering who gave it and was it for me? when I read to whom, it was really for me, I first sat on the chair and read it.

            Dear Nunew,

Since then, I've always seen you, I've been watching you from afar, I know that you're looking for justice for what happened to you and your mother, but let me do that for you, just enjoy the life you have now and let me be the one to get justice for you and your mother, you don't know me and especially you don't see me but I want to tell you that I'm always here to help and watch over you, I'm so happy now especially since you're happy, Nunew, do you still want the justice you've been looking for so long? If yes, I hope you won't regret it because I'm sure you will be hurt when you find out the truth, everything you have will be destroyed. Many people were involved in what happened and they all enjoyed their own lives out there. I've known you since you was a kid, your mother always told me about you, I'm very sorry because I wasn't there when you needed me, I'm very sorry because I wasn't by your side, don't find out who I am but be careful to the people you trust, I'm always here by your side, even if you don't see me, I'm here.

My forehead frowned because of what I read, who is he and how did he know that I was seeking for justice, how did he know me and why I didn't felt that someone was following me, I put the paper back to the envelope and hide it inside my secret room. Whoever he/ she are I hope he won't spoiled my plan, I can only find a few but I will not give up, he is right there are many people involved and I don't know who they are but I will not stop. I will not stopped, I will unmasked there face. My phone rang and I saw that it was Zee, I immediately smiled every time I called and I saw him, I forgot all my problems. I answered the called immediately.

Hello!! Why are you calling? I asked him happily.

I miss your voice, I didn't see you here; I laughed because of what he said.

I'm on my condo that's why you can't see me there; He sighed and I sat down again.

I'll stay at your condo tonight; He said.

Okay you know where's the key, I might sleep when you arrived; I said I'm quite sleepy.

Okay Get a rest I'll be there in awhile; I nodded even though he can't see it.

Okay I'll wait for you here; I can heard that someone calling him.

I'll got to go I'll see you tonight I love you; I smiled and I replied I love you too to him. I remembered the letter, If that's the case then the person who sent it to me was always around me, I took a deep breath and went inside the room, I just want to rest. I'm sure zee will come soon.

{“ SOMEONE POV ”}

I saw that he pick up my letter, I'm already always here no matter what happened nunew, it's been always my regrets on what happened to you and your mother, I'm very sorry that I didn't protect you enough with your mother, this time I won't let them hurt you, just give me a little more time and I'll introduce myself to you, I can see that you're happy now and I'm very happy because you learned to smile again but I don't know where your relationship will take you once you know the truth, whatever your plan is I'm here to support you in everything, You lost your happiness because of those shameless people, they ruined everything they hurt you and especially did they a terrible things to you. like you, I can't forgive the person who wronged you before, they hurt two people who were important to me, two people who became my life but I know that you have a plan that's why I didn't do anything that can destroyed your plan, I'm waiting for you in what you're going to do, I'm always here to support you in this fight, it's not easy especially they are close to you but I'll make sure that you will win in this fight, I'll make sure to get justice that you both deserve.