"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9 ★"

I'm here today in the park, it's almost mom's death anniversary already, it's been ten years mom, since you left me, and it's been ten years since I was imprisoned myself from what happened, I can't stop blaming myself and especially the person who cause your death, how can I forgive them mom, how can I forgive the person who made us suffered.

H-handsome b-boy, why are you here at this hour; I was in deep thought, I didn't realize that there are two drunk men Infront of me, they were in their 50's and their bodies were big, I looked at them without emotion if they thought they would scare me they were wrong.

Tsk, Stay the hell out of me; I coldy said to them, they looked at each other and laughed at the same time, I was just looking at them while I was crossing my leg's, pervert old man's tsk.

You know boy, we are experts in bed; He said, he was about to touch my shoulder, I immediately grabbed his hands and turned it, he screamed in pain.

Ouch!!! You are shameless; He shouted, my eyes remained emotionless on both of them, I pushed the man and he fell while holding his hand.

Touch me and I'll cut that dirty hands of yours; I coldly said.

Ow really? this handsome boy was tough man; He said to his partner.

Hold him; He commanded to his partner, the guy was about to hold my hands but I immediately punched him straight to his face.

You bastard; My face turned to the other side when he slapped me, I tasted the blood on the side of my lips, I immediately stood up and slapped him back. I immediately kicked him again, I winced because he hit my back, I kicked his companions.

As I said touch me and I'll cut your fifty hand's of yours; I coldy said and kick him very hard, I have lot's of wounds in my face but I don't care.

I'll kill you; My eyes widened when he pulled out his gun but my face change back to cold one, I'm not scared to death, I've waited death for so long.

Kill me; I shouted at him, he seemed to lose his drunkenness, his gun was shaking as he pointed at me while his companion was lost unconscious already

Do you think I can't kill you; He shouted again, I came closer and he just keep backing away.

Kill me; I screamed and pointed the gun he was holding at my heart.

Do you think I'm afraid to die, I've been waiting for this for fucking ten years, Kill me!! I don't know but he dropped of his gun and as his body fall to the ground and I see Zee behind him with a worried face holding a large piece of wood. He immediately came to me, I could see the worry on his face.

Are you okay? Does anything hurt? He asked and touched my face, I don't know but my world stopped while looking at him, he has this handsome face, his eyes, his nose... I came back to reality when he asked me again, I immediately avoided his gaze, because I feel something every time I see him.

I'm okay; I answered

Sit down first, I'll wipe your wound; He said, I didn't answer him anymore and just sat down, I don't understand why my heart was beating so fast, I'm I scared of the gun earlier or because of the person in front of me? This can't be!! While his wiping my face I'm just watching him quietly.

Ouch!! I said when he wiped where the man punched me earlier, he looked at me for a moment, my face fell back when he came closer, I swallowed while he carefully place the towel while blowing on my wounds. he was so gentle, I feel like he doesn't want to hurt me, I close my eyes because the wound on my face really hurts, I'm used to this though.

Why are you here at this hour? He quietly asked me while carefully wiping my face.

How do you know I'm here? I asked him back, he looked at me for a moment and immediately returned his gaze to my face.

Someone told me; He answered, I raised my eyebrows, someone tell him? who is that person?

who? I asked him.

You don't have to know, come let me take you to your condo; He said and pulled me upright when I stood up, I immediately removed my hand from him.

I can handle myself; I said and started walking, I stopped when he pulled me towards him but I made a wrong turn that's why we both fell down and his lips touched mine, only the sound of our heart beats could we heard I was surprised when I looked at him and he was also looking at me. it's like our worlds stopped, None of us wanted to move because of our awkward position, I looked at his whole face, I just now saw his face this close, he have this handsomeness in him, my heart beat faster because of his soft lips that touched my lips, I don't know what is happening to me, why I feel like this towards him. He seemed to come to his senses and quickly stood up, I secretly smiled and stood up.

Sorry about that," he said, I just shook my head and removed the leaves that in my short.

I can go home myself, go home now it's already too late; He didn't let me get away on him he pulled me but our lips meet, I was shocked, He started moving his lip's and explore inside my mouth, I just let him and close my eyes, He was holding me at my back to support me.

( NAT POV )

I Saw everything, I was told that nunew was in this park but when I arrived I saw a unexpected scene, I just smiled while looking to both of them from a far, I think nuw was safe. Suddenly my phone rang and I saw that it was max, I immediately picked it up while turning my back on them.

Yes max? I asked him.

Where are you at this time? He asked angrily.

On the way home, I just passed on nunew's condo; I said and started walking away, I'm sure he will be angry again it's already 10:30 pm at night.

Hurry up; He ended the call right away, luckily I saw a taxi I give the address and silently praying, I hope he won't mad at me tonight, The program coincided with aunt's death anniversary and nunew's birthday. I'm sure Nunew won't be in the school after the event, now I know why he choose to sing “MAPA” “from the Filipino boy group sb19” because the “MAPA” song is a dedication song for parents, I understand why he chose to sing that, tomorrow is his mother's death anniversary so he wants to give her a message through the song and “MAPA” song was the right song for that, the message of the song will really touch anyone who hears it. I can even remember a few lines from that song.

Second- third verse:

Mama, kumusta na?
'Di na tayo laging nagkikita
Miss na kita, sobra
Lagi na lang kami ang nauuna
'Di ba pwedeng ikaw muna
Akin na'ng pangamba
Dahil ikaw ang aking mata
Sa t'wing mundo'y nag-iiba
Ang dahilan ng aking paghinga
Kaya 'wag mag-alala
Ipikit ang 'yong mata, ta'na
Pahinga muna, ako na'ng bahala
Labis pa sa labis ang 'yong nagawa
Mama, pahinga muna
Ako na

( English Version )

{Mom, how are you?
'We don't always see each other anymore
I miss you so much
We are always the first
'Can't you go first?
I'm afraid
Because you are my eyes
It's different in the two worlds
The reason for my breathing
So don't worry
Close your eyes, that's it
Rest first, I'll take care of it
What you have done is more than enough
Mom, rest first
Let me }

The message of the song is really beautiful, The meaning of every lyrics was so deep, that's why I'm excited to hear him sing this song in two days.