"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 18 ★"

I'm in a place full of beautiful flowers, I don't know where I am but it's so beautiful here.

Nunew son, you don't have to do all of this, I want you to forget what happened, I know it's hard and painful but that's the only way to free yourself from the past, I'm already gone but you're still there, your brave enough to fight everything, I don't want that one the day come leave will left alone, I don't want your heart to be filled with anger; I turned around to see where that voice was coming from.

Mommy!! I happily called her name, she smiled and she opened her arm's very wide, I immediately run and hugged her, She's here.

I know that you still suffered but It's hurt for me to see you become like this, I raised you to be a good person, I want you to be happy son, ” I shook my head and keep hugging her.

How can I forget everything mom, how can I forget what they did to you, I can't and I don't know if it's possible; My tears fell and she immediately wiped them away.

Nothing is impossible my son, Always remember what I told you, what I taught you, my son, there will be many trials and I will not be by your side to sympathize with everything so I hope you will be strong, Always remember that I am here I'm always by your side; I shook my head and held her tightly.

Don't leave me again mom; She wiped my tears and I saw the tears in her eyes.

It is necessary because our world is different now, I am happy to see you again; I shook my head but she slowly moved away from me.

Mommmmmmmmm!!! I got up from my bed, I was catching my breath, I looked at the time and it was 1:30 am but zee still wasn't there. I wiped the tears that were left on my cheeks, I'm sorry mom but I couldn't forget all of them, I couldn't forget what they did to you, I close my eyes and let the tears fall again. I looked at the phone when it rang.

Hello!! I said, I can hear the loud music from the background.

Is this mr Nunew Chawarin; I frowned who is he?

Yes, do you need anything from me? I asked.

No! actually you're needed here tonight at xxxxx Mr Zee Pruk Panich need you; He says, I shook my head what nonsense is he talking about if zee need my help then he should called me, I ended the call and Kay down again but I received a message on same number.

I know that you won't believe me but I'm telling the truth, I took a deep breath and tried to call Zee, it was already two rings when he answered.

hello zee where are you? I immediately asked but other voice answered.

Hello who is it? I raised my eyebrows and took the car keys.

where is zee, give the phone back to him; I said, the music was loud but I could hear his soft laugh, I started the car quickly and went to the bar the man said earlier. When I arrived there I saw zee with max outside, I immediately got off the car and approached them.

Nunew; Max called in surprise, I look at him and he avoided my gaze immediately that's weird he looks like he's scared of me or something. I look at zee and he was drunk already.

Why did he drunk like this , he said he has a meeting; I said to max.

I don't know too, someone just called me that he was here; he said while still looking away from me.

I know you Max, what is the problem and who answered his phone earlier; I asked immediately he looked at me, I just sighed and took zee from him if he doesn't want to say I'm not forcing him.

I'll take care of him; He nodded and we put zee inside the car. I was about to go inside but he said something that surprised me.

If the day comes that you will know the truth, I want you to know it from us, I hope that when that day comes you will be able to listen to our explanation and even if it is impossible I hope our friendship will remain; he said and immediately left I just looked at him confusedly, what is his problem and what is he saying? I just shook my head and got into the car.

Nuw!! I look at zee while his looking at me, I don't know but I can see that there's something on him, more likely there someone bothering him.

Hmm!! I replied while driving back home, he hold my hands so I look at him for a moment.

Can we stayed like this forever; He silently said, I look at him and touched his face, I didn't know that he's like this when he got drunk.

Of course, I will stayed by your side of the rest of our lives; I shocked but immediately smiled when he kissed my palms.

I love you nunew, my baby nuw; I smiled while shaking my head, he was like a baby when he got drunk.

I thought you will comeback soon, it turned out that I have to pick you up; I pouted my lips, I look at him when he seriously looking outside.

I'm sorry, I should have gone home earlier, but; I cut him off and kissed him on the lips.

It's okay! we're here let's go down; I went down first and turned around to help him, when we got down I immediately helped him go inside my condo. When we arrived at my room unit my eyes widened when he gently pressed me on the wall, I looked at him while he just looked into my eyes.

I love you and I will only love you; I just smiled at what he said.

I love you too zee!! He leaned forward and kissed my lips gently, I held his waist and responded to every kiss he made, he held my waist and started walking inside the room. he sat down and let me sit on his lap without breaking our kiss.

Ahmmmm!! I moaned when he sucked my neck, I'm sure he left a mark there. He gently put me down to the bed while I'm just holding him, he kissed my forehead, nose and lips. He smelled like an alcohol but that doesn't bother me. He rested his head on my chest while hugging me tightly, I carefully combed his hair.

Did something happen? I asked him, he's lying on top of me and he shook his head immediately.

I just missed you; He said, I hackle and kiss his nose down to his lips.

I miss you too Zee! Lie down first and I'll just get a wet towel; I said but he immediately shook his head at me.

let's stay like this I knew that you're tired too, let's rest; He said I just nodded and I lay down properly, he was still hugging me while his head was still placed on my chest, I patted him gently so he could sleep immediately. My phone vibrated I look at it and see who's texting me at this hour.

Don't be blinded by love, open your eyes to see the truth, did you know that maybe the answered of all your questions is right in front of you; I held the phone tightly when I read that it was from Gio, I didn't reply and turned off my phone, I kissed Zee's forehead and closed my eyes. - GIO💕

Someday we will meet again gio when that day comes I'll make sure that you are the one to beg my forgiveness.