"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11 ★"

What is love? What are the right definitions of love? I shook my head on what I thought, I didn't know that this day would come when I would think about something like this.

You're in a depth thoughts are you okay? I looked at him for a moment and nodded.

Where are we going? I asked him, because he didn't tell me where we were going earlier. we were going somewhere, that I doesn't have any idea where.

Secret!! He said playfully, I frowned.

Zee!! I said, he messed up my hair so I frowned even more.

I'm sure it's your first time going to the place we're going to, so I'd like your to be surprised; He said, I just shook my head and let him do what he wanted. We've decided to get to know each other better, I'm not sure if it's love or something else, I just want to make sure if I really love him.

I looked outside when the car stopped, It's like world stopped too, it's been so many years since I've been here. I look at him and he was happily looking at me.

We're going here!! He said, I look around, they're to many people here today as always.

We're going here? I asked him, he nodded while have this big smile on his face.

It's not my first time going here, But it's been a while when I came here; I said while looking outside, This is a theme park.

I know, Let's go!! He says, I nodded and got out of the car, Nothing has changed in this place, there are always a lot of people here.

Do you like my surprise? Zee asked, happily nodding at her.

Thanks for bringing me here zee; I told him that he happily held my hand.

You're always welcome nuw, from now on I'll bring you to the happiest place in this country.

Thank you Zee!” I said and we both entered the place, he paid for the entrance first and we entered immediately, I immediately saw the rides here.

Let's ride there; He says while pointing at the roller coaster, I smile and nodded immediately.

Let's go!” I happily pulled him to the entrance.

( MAX POV )

Me and Nat currently fighting for what he did yesterday, If Zee didn't call me I'd he going to bring that damn man out?

Fuck Nat, I thought you stopped doing that thing, if zee didn't called me last night what will happened to you then? I shouted at him, he just bowed while listening to me.

I'm sorry," he said, I closed my eyes deeply, he's used to this kind of thing but I'm not.

Why do you have to do that Nat, I'm I not enough? I asked him, he immediately shook his head.

No Max, believe it or not I stopped doing that for a very long time already, I was just dancing with him because I know if Nunew doesn't leave me, James is also there and knows if the place is safe for me; he said.

I don't know, I don't know what to do anymore; I said, his tears immediately fell, I'm mad and sad. I felt like I'm not enough to make him happy, to make him feel contented.

I'm sorry, I'm really sorry max, I will never do that again; He says, I looked at him, tears falling from his eyes.

What assurance do I have again, I'm afraid Nat, I'm afraid that maybe I'm not enough for you, I'm afraid to admit to myself that maybe I'm the one who has a problem that's why we become like this; He shook his head and immediately came to me, I turned around and wiped my tears.

You're more than enough max, it's my fault, I should have told you that nunew and I went there last night, I should have told you before zee called, I'm really sorry; He begged, I confronted him. I wiped his tears and I look to his eyes, I love this man more than my life, I can't live without him, I know he changed a lot, it's just that I'm scared that one day I will lost him, I'm afraid that one day he will got tired of me.

I'm scared, everytime you go there you have to tell me, I'm trusting you but I don't trust other people; I says to him, I wiped his tears again ang hugged him.

I promise, I'm really sorry max! I shook my head and kissed his forehead.

( NUNEW POV )

I held tight to zee when the anchor we rode suddenly moved, he laughed at my reaction.

I didn't know you were afraid of a ride like this; He said, I looked at him and suddenly I screamed in shock.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Mommy; He continued to laugh because of my reaction, I held his arm tightly while he held my waist a few more times before it stopped. My heartbeat was like racing too, I held him very tight because my legs were shaking because of the fear.

Let's go!! Are you okay? He asked me, I glare at him and he laughed again, He held me up to help me stood up. When we got down to he held my waist so that I can walk properly.

Are you feeling okay now? He asked me again this time I smiled at him.

Thank you zee, this was so funnnnnn!! I said happily he held my hands and sat down to the bench.

You're always welcome nuw, let's eat, it's already night; He said, I nodded and I looked around they're still so many people even though it was night already. This is the happiest day of my life, it's been a long time since I felt this joy, I looked at Zee who was wiping his sweat, I took the towel and wiped him, he just looked at me while smiling.

Stop that; I scolded him because he was just staring into my eyes.

You're wonderful; He suddenly said, I pushed his face and stood up, Damn I'm blushing for hella sake.

Let's go!! I said to him and  I walked head of him, he immediately reached me and held my hand were walking holding hands, The gaze of other people doesn't bother me after all ee have different choice in life. I think my heart knows better than my mind, he knows for whom it beats but my brain messes with his decision, my mind and heart argue when it comes to zee. My heart knows that he fell for zee but I'm afraid that one day he might realize that he wants a woman. Maybe one day he wants to have a family, have a child and I know I can't give that to him.