"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6 ★"

Life is not that easy. Even if you look at everyone with a smile, no one knows your true feelings. No one knows what's really inside your heart. No one knows you except yourself. I thought I could stand up to the behavior I was showing, but I didn't think that I would be the only one who would be in trouble, I made myself suffer for unknown reasons, I wonder how long it will be before it all ends. Sun rises when the moon disappears, How I wish I'm part of those two, I'll leave like the moon but I'll come back like the sun, the sun comes back with a good tomorrow but why..why is that, no matter what I'm going to do, I can't do the things I wanted.

You're awake. Are you feeling better? I can hear zee's voice, but my head hurts, maybe because of the rain last night.

Thanks, I have to go," I said, I tried to stand up but I couldn't, I felt so weak.

Don't stand up, you have a  fever last night, drink this first," I looked at him and he sat next to me, I took it and drank it.

Sorry if I'll trouble you," I'm just going to call my friend to pick me up; I was about to pick up the phone but he stopped me, I looked into his eyes, his gray eyes seemed to drown me in his gaze .

Let me take care of you," he said, I immediately shook my head.

I've enough trouble that I caused you, I can handle myself; I say, he held my hand which surprised me.

Nunew, I know that you don't want to trust others, but let me take care of you, I won't do anything else, I'll promise; He said, I looked at him and nodded because my head really hurt.

Thanks, ” I silently said. He lifted the blanket and laid me down properly.

Go to sleep, and I'll be right here beside you; He said, I just nodded and hugged the pillow, I don't know, but I feel very safe when I was with him.

( ZEE POV )

I looked at his face, his face, nose and lips it's all perfect, behind his badass attitude, This side of him is hidden, he choose to hide it because he can't trust others, but I feel happy to know that he trusts me. I touched his face before standing up. His fever was still quite high. I picked up the phone and dialed a number.

Hello Zee!! He immediately answered, "I went to the porch of the house before speaking."

Good afternoon, I just want to inform you that nunew had a fever today; I told him I knew that he was worried about him.

Take him to the hospital, I'm on my way; He said in a panic.

No, I'll just take care of him, his condition was not that bad, he just needs to sleep, I'll call you again when he's fine.

Are you sure? He asked

I'm sure, don't worry - I won't leave him, I'll stay with him until he recovers; I said, the call ended immediately and I looked back at Nunew from here. There are many people who are worried about you, if only I can relieve the anger in your heart I will do everything so that you can be free from yourself, you do not deserve all the pain you are suffering right now. Even if others don't see this side of him, I know that he is a good person. He can't open himself because of the fear that what happened before might happen again. I went inside but immediately approached him because it looked like he had a bad dream.

Noooooo!!! Mom!!!! He shouted while pinning his head on my bed.

Nuw, are you okay? I tried to wake him up, but he squeezed my hand very tight.

Mommmm!! No.... let her go, please. NOOOOOOOO!!! I tried to wake him up, but it looked like his dream was really bad.

Nuw, wake up, it's me, zee!! His tears just kept flowing while clinging to me.

Mommy..... Mommy, I'm sorry... I'm very sorry; He kept saying sorry while tears kept flowing from his eyes.

Let me gooooooooo, don't touch me.... You're - you're a monster; He shouted, I hugged him very tight, his body was shaking while his eye we're still close.

Nunew, it's me, zee, wake up!! I shouted, but he grabbed my arms even more. His nails pierced my arm, but I didn't pay attention to it, I had to wake him up before his dream came anywhere.

Mommy!!......Let her go, please!! I shook him again while hugging him.

Nunew Chawarin, wake up; I shouted, his eyes immediately opened with full of tears, I hugged him and gently patted his back.

Stay away from me!! He said while having this scared voice and pushed me, he went to the side of this room while holding his knee.

Don't be scared, it's me Zee, look at me, please!! it was just a bad dream; I gently said to him, he looked at me, his tears continued to flow while looking at me.

Zee!! He quietly called my name, I slowly approached him.

Nunew it's me zee, what you saw earlier was just a bad dream; I said,. He shook his head while his tears did not stop flowing.

It's all true, zee, it's all true, "he said silently while bowing on his knees.

Shhhhhh!! don't be afraid, I'm here, I won't leave you; I said, assuring him that I'm just here.

Why.... Why can't I forget them, why can I still see the faces of those men," he shouted while straightening himself, I don't know what he saw but I can see that he's in pain, I hugged him while he's still crying in my shoulder.

Nunew; I hugged him very tight, and he tried to get out of my grip.

I just want to forget everything, I just want to be happy but why is it so hard,, why do I have to remember everything; He continued to cry while trying to slap himself, I stopped him with all my strength.

Don't be afraid I'm here, I'm here beside you, I won't let anyone hurt you again; He was crying on my shoulder while I hugged him. He can't free himself from the past, and now I know why, not because he doesn't want to but because no one is willing to listen to him.

Mommy!!!!!! He screamed and I felt that he became heavy, I looked at his face, he passed out due to stress and he still has a fever until now, I carried him and laid him on the bed, I took a wet towel and wiped the dried tears on his face, I touched his face, his nose were red because of his crying awhile ago, if he was affected like this in his past, I feel that what happened to him and his mom before was not just abandoned, I felt like there's something more. I want to know what really happened to him before he came to his father's house, I feel something else happened, especially to his mother. He can't stay away from the past because he has a hard time accepting whatever he saw in the past, and I'm sure that has something to do with his mother but I know that I can't get the answer from him, I don't know if his dad knows anything. I don't know how to help him because i didn't know what really happened to him.

I'm always here besides you, nuw. I might know what this feeling now, but I'm always here beside you; I touched his face and stood up. I put the towel back to Cr, When I came out I saw that he shivered in cold, my Aircon wasn't opened I lay beside him and hugged him to share the heat his body calm after, I put his head on my chest and close my eyes.