"★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5 ★"

As we discussed with zee earlier now we are here in their mansion, I can't call this home because I will never live in this house.

Nunew come here; Dad's mom called.

No thanks; I declined her right away, Zee pinched me so I looked at him.

What? I raised my eyebrows at him.

Great grandma; He says, I shook my head. He lowered his head and whispered something to me.

Nuw, please just for me; He said, I don't know but I feel like I have to obeyed him, I rolled my eyes at him and greeted to the two adults.

Just tell me your plan right away, I'll have something else to do; I told them.

I would like to know from you if it is okay to sell the company to them, I know that company is important to you, son it's just that we can't taken care of it properly, ; Dad told me, Max's parents were just looking at me and so was he.

I don't care what you do with the company because it's not mine, since you've decided to sell it then sell it do whatever you want to do, mom never considered that company was her's, but I hope you don't talk to me anymore after this, I want to live without you in my life, I want to live like Before; I directly said to them, I saw the pain in his eyes but ignored it.

Nuw son; He says.

From now on I am not your child anymore, because from the beginning you never considered me as your child, I never once had a father so I am used to being alone; I answered him, I want to cut off all ties that I have with them.

That's not true, your always my little prince; He says, I fake smile at him.

Little Prince? I shook my head that what he called me before, But that's all a lie.

If you say nothing more I will leave; I told him, I saw Nat stand up so I glared at him.

Don't follow me," I said to him, he looked at me.

Nuw we have to talk; He said, I shook my head at him.

Let's talk tomorrow; I answered and continued to leave the place. I know that I always disrespect them but I can't help it, everytime I see them it's reminding me on what happened to mom and I before, I can't free myself if I always sees them around me.

( NAT POV )

I took a deep breath and leave the mansion with zee, max had to say something to them.

Has he always been like this before? Zee asked me, I shook my head.

No! we met at the age of 8 we're childhood friends that's why I've known him since then, he's the kindest person I've known, Even though his life was difficult before with his mother, He always helped people who needed help, he always had a smile on his face everytime you seen him, but everything changed when he moved to his father's house, his mom died at his age of 10; I said and sat on the chair here outside there mansion.

What happened to his mother? He asked, I looked at him.

Why are you interested zee? I asked back to him, he took a deep breath before speaking.

His grandmother asked me for help, but I don't know how to help her if I don't know anything about Nunew; I was surprised but my emotion changed immediately.

I don't know, I don't also have a rights to tell you if I know anything, all I can say is that Nunew blames his father's family for the death of his mom. I know a little detail but I don't know if I should say it; I told him, I don't want get angry with me.