"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13 ★"

“ Continuation ”

It's late but I'm still here at mom's grave, I smiled happily while looking at her tombstone.

Today was my birthday mom, I wish you were here to celebrate with me, I wish you were here to greet me on my birthday; I silently said to her, if only you could hear me mom, if only I could see you one last time. I bowed my head, I just let the wind blow my hair, the place is quite dark and that's why the wind is quite strong here.

I've been looking for you everywhere, you're just here; I heard zee's voice from my back, I didn't look back and I felt him walking towards me.

What are you doing here? I asked him, I felt him sit next to me.

Did you forget what I said yesterday, I'm here by your side whenever you need someone to talk to; he said, I barely looked at him, he just looked at me smiling.

You don't have too zee!! He shook his head while holding my hands.

Nuw, don't push me away, I will stay with you no matter what you do!” I look at him and he just smiling at me, I nodded and didn't argue anymore, I'm happy that he's here with me tonight. He took my head and placed it on his shoulder, I smiled a true smile.

I will take care of him aunty on behalf of you; I was surprised by what he said, he was smiling while looking at mom's tombstone.

Zee!! I said to him, He looked at me and touched my face.

I know that it was so fast nuw, even I, I don't know when it started, but I know that my heart loves you, I'm willing to wait for you to open your heart to me, I'm willing to wait nuw; I stopped after what he said, he's still holding my face until now, is he confessing to me In front of my mother's tombstone?

Zee!! I.... I, ” I didn't finish my words when he put his finger on top of my lip's to make me stop talking.

I know and I understand that you're not ready, Like what I said I'm willing to wait, I'll wait until you're ready to love me back; He said I smiled and hugged him, He gently creased my head.

Thank you zee, Thank you very much; I says to him, he kiss my forehead and I was hugging him from the side.

I know today was your birthday too, Nat told me that you hate to celebrate it, But Can we celebrate it tonight? He said, I stopped for awhile, He pulled my face to look at him.

You don't have to worry, only two of us will celebrate it; He says, I nodded at him, I didn't know why I agreed but I love this man Infront of me, I can't say no to him. We were still talking before we left the place, we were just walking here on the side of the road because he said he didn't have a car and neither did I, although I'm okay to walk when he's with me.

How did you know that mom's grave is there? I asked him, we walked hand in hand along the side of the road.

Nat said; I nodded, because Nat knew where mom was buried because he was with me back then.

Do you know this is one of my happiest days; He said, I looked at him and he looked at me the same way.

Why? I asked Curiously, nothing much happened today though.

Because I told you my true feelings; He answered, my eyes widened and I immediately looked away.

Zee Pruk Panich; I said, he hugged me from behind so I stopped, The hug he gave me was tight.

What I said is true, this is one of the best days that ever happened to me; He said in my ear, I turned to face him and I saw how big his smile was.

What if it take so long before I could give my answer to you; I said to him quietly, I bowed down waiting for his answer. He raised my chin so I looked at him.

No matter how long, I'll wait for you niw; He said to me, something touched my heart, Do I deserve the man in front of me? Do I deserve him?
I pulled his head and kissed him, He immediately responded to my kiss, I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

Let's go, I'm hungry, maybe I won't be able to stop it and You will be my food; I elbowed him and walked ahead of him, I also heard his laughter until he reached me, he held my hand again and we walked hand in hand. I'm lucky to meet him, I thought this day would be bad for me forever but here he is, he came and changed this day, every time I'm with him I didn't realize that I had changed too, even though I only knew him for a short time but he was the only person who made me feel like this, he taught me to love, he taught me not to be afraid. He always gives me assurance that it's okay, that nothing bad will happen to me whenever I'm with him, I feel safe every time I'm with him. I know what my heart says but I don't want to rush everything for now it's enough for me to always be with him. To stay beside him I want to be contented on that and not rushing things.

{“ NAT POV ”}

I'm with Max tonight, We planned to watch series in his house. I think zee was with nunew already it's almost 9 pm.

What are you doing? I look back at max and put my phone down.

I just checked if zee was with Nuw now; I answered, he nodded and put down the popcorn he brought.

Today is Nunew's birthday, right? I nodded and helped him setup the table.

You know that he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday I he celebrate his birthday with zee, I want him to celebrate this day because I'm sure that's what aunty wants too; He messed up my hair.

Zee can do that, otherwise one day we  will able to celebrate his birthday together; I nodded, he took the remote control and looked for something to watch.

Cutie pie the series, I heard that the rating of this series is high; I told him, he nodded and came back here next to me.

All characters was great that's why; He says, I agreed all of them was great. I'm thankful that we fixed our problem last night, I can't live without him, he's my life, I don't know what to do when he's gone from me. I can't wish for more, being with him is the best blessing that happened in my life, he changed me and I want that change.