"★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4 ★"

I was confused by my surroundings, this is our house before.

Nuw come here; My eyes widened because of the person in front of me.

Mom? I asked, and she happily nodded, so I ran and hugged her.

Mom, it's you! how come? I said, she touched my face, but everything changed. Mom and I were in a dark place. I kept shouting because of what they did to my mother.

Moooommmm Nooooo!!!!! I got up, and my tears immediately came out, I looked where I was, but I'm not in my condo. What the hell was happening? were I? when I heard someone coming in, I pushed myself to the corner.

Nuw!” I keep backing away because of fear.

Stay the hell out of me” I shouted, They hurt my mother, so I knew that they would hurt me too, I couldn't rely on someone already, I couldn't trust them.

Nuw calmed down ” I shook my head, I bowed my head even more.

Stay away” I keep shouting at him, I touched my ear, I don't want to hear anyone.

Nuw it's me zee, calm down ” He said, I slowly looked up to him. How did he come here? I calm myself down.

Whe- Where I am? I quietly asked him.

You're now in my condo,” He says, I frowned because how came I'm here? last thing I remember, I'm walking home in the middle of the heavy rain.

How did I get here? I asked him, and he sat next to me and handed me the water.

After you leave, I immediately followed you, but you've lost unconscious in the middle of the road;  He said, I rubbed my forehead and got off the bed. I remember what happened yesterday.

Do you know anything about the company yesterday? I asked him, He shook his head.

Believe me, I didn't know! Max just invited me, and that's all; He says, I look outside and still raining heavy.

I shouldn't have been surprised. It's always been like that. When did they even respect my mother's memory; I says.

Nuw, maybe your dad's is right, it hasn't been taken care of properly because your family had lots of companies, maybe Max's family can can take care of it well ; He said, I looked at him and lay down again, I covered my ears because I didn't want to hear anything about them.

Let's eat!! I already cooked some food; He says, I look at him for a moment.

Nunew!! Max says if they can talk to you; I sat on the bed, but I just looked down.

For what; I silently said to him, we don't have anything to talk about, the company is in their hands already and I know that I have no right to that company because in the first place. I am not part of that family.

I don't know, maybe because of yesterday, I'll go with you, "he says and sat down next to me.

Why are you doing this anyway? I asked him, he looked at me and just smiled.

I don't know, I just felt that I have too, I don't understand my feelings either; He says, I frown.

I will never fall in love with someone that easily Zee, what happened between us? Just forget it; I said and stood up from my seat. I can't love him, I can feel they same way of him but I have to stop this nonsense.

I know! but I want to know you more; He said, I looked at him but suddenly my phone rang and I saw it was dad, I didn't answer it because we didn't have anything to talk about. I heard zee's phone rang he looked at it, but he also looked at me, I just turned around and looked outside.