Chapter 2

Jay couldn't believe his eyes. Whole floor was full of extremely hot gujrati girls swaying to the beats.

"Aren't we kinda in the wrong attire for this?" - Sejal

"Well it's not like we'll be wearing the clothes for a long time." - Jay

"Very funny. I'm sure you'll stay dressed the whole night. These chicks are way too hot for you" - Sejal

"Watch me." - Jay winked & walked up to one of the hottest girls there.

"Hey.. hi." - Jay

"Hello.."

"Is this what they call the Gab- Gabra dance or something?" - Jay

"It's garba.. don't you know?"

"I don't, indeed. I'm from Brazil. I'm travelling all over India & someone told me this dance is one of the highlights of your state?" - Jay

"Oh wow.. Are you serious? You sound very much indian."

"Yeah I acquired the accent. I've been traveling for 6 months here. Would you believe it if I told you I even know a little bit of hindi?" - Jay

"Oh my god really? Say something!"

"Umm.. mere.. saat.. dance karenge?" - Jay

Sejal rolled her eyes as the girl and 3 more girls squealed with excitement.

"Of course we can! But you will have to change into our traditional attire."

"Well.. let's go to the changing room then!" - He smiled & started walking with them.

"Mere sath dance karengi?" - A guy asked & Sejal turned. She took a look at his biceps & shrugged.

"Why not."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's good you came to beta.. These days there's so much distance between families. We don't meet each other unless there's a wedding or something. But anyway, good that you are here. We can give you some nice snacks for the road" - Lalu uncle said.

"Thanks uncle.. Where is aunty though?" - Alia

"She'll come in some time. You can take a nap in her room. You must be tired. I'll even lie down for a bit." - Uncle.

"Err.. in the same room?" - Alia raised eyebrows..

"No No.. in another bedroom. How can I sleep with you beta. I've never slept with another woman." - Uncle said sheepishly.

"You're a loyal man!" - Alia patted him on the back and he blushed.

The moment he disappeared in the other bedroom. Alia started looking for the vibrator all over aunty's bedroom. She checked the wardrobe, drawers, shower.. but no luck. It was highly unlikely that she would hide it in any other room. Alia sat there on bed, frustrated, more because of the fact that she had to spend the night there and she wasn't even going to find the vibrator. All she found in that raid was a little cash and some condoms. She was half tempted to puncture the condom sachet with a needle & give her aunt another gift of life... but it would have been a punishment for the child.

Frustrated, she came back to the living room to get some water, and suddenly, a known vibrator sound from a distance alarmed her. She traced the sound till the bedroom where uncle was sleeping, and cautiously peeped inside.

Uncle was lying on bed with his eyes closed, a smile on face, and rolling the vibrator over his forehead.

"Holy shit. That's not a massager idiot." - She breathed to herself.. Suddenly uncle turned to the other side in bed revealing a huge but crack & Alia couldn't stay there anymore. She came out.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. It was aunty back from her kitty party.

"Hiiiii.. what are you doing here?" - Aunty gave her a rib crushing hug.

"Just passing through aunty. I'm going to Rajasthan."

"Oh nice. Come sit. You know what happened at my kitty party today?..."

....and then Alia swam through a wave of aunty's kitty party gossip and stories.. Sitting there on her couch, listening to aunty talk endlessly, Alia wished she had not come there at all.

"Oh have you eaten anything? We got so lost in kitty gossip I forgot to ask. Wait." - Finally aunty got up to get some snacks.

"The only reason I'm here talking about your kitty party is because I miss the party in my kitty!" - Alia sighed.

"You said something beta?" - Aunty asked from the kitchen.

"Meow!" - Alia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alia opened her eyes & checked the clock. It was 6.30 AM. She sat up on the couch and realised the living room door was left open. She walked all over the house but it looked like no one was in the house. She was about to give uncle a call, when she realised, this was the perfect time to get the vibrator & leave!

She snuck into uncle's room & found the vibrator on the side table. The memory of her vibrator rolling over uncle's sweaty forehead made her wonder if she really wanted it back now.. but then she remembered uncle's butt-crack from the previous day.

"Well.. could have been in worse places.." - she shrugged & kept it in her purse.

She came to the living room and quickly scribbled a short note for uncle & aunty, telling them she has to leave & continue her trip, & she left the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck is wrong with Jay? I told him we are starting at 7 from here." Alia whined. She turned around as no one answered her.

Sejal was leaning on car & kissing the guy she met last night.

"Are you guys in like - love and shit?" - Alia

"Yes." - guy

"No." - Sejal.

"Well then hurry up we gotta move." - Alia

"But I can't stop kissing her! Aren't you waiting for your brother or something?" - The guy said groping Sejal's ass again.

"I don't think we can anymore. Let's go pick him up from that location he gave." - Alia

"Well just one last kiss!" - The guy said & lifted Sejal up in his arms, furiously kissing her.

Suddenly a xylo car came towards them in reverse. A bunch of men sitting inside, all dressed in white, kept staring at Sejal.. Alia even noticed some of them checking out Sejal's ass. Sejal noticed them & turned around.

"Do you need something?" - Alia