Chapter 23

Jay went numb.. her soft lips were melting onto his lips.. She slowly pushed her tongue between his lips and touched his face with her hand.. He kept his hand on her neck and pulled her closer. She pulled his hand and placed it on her smooth leg. Jay started feeling her up as his hand kept moving up her milky fair thighs.

She suddenly turned and sat in his lap, facing him. His hands moved further feeling up her smooth thighs as she pushed her tongue further inside his mouth. But Jay noticed the driver looking at them through mirror and moved her away, making her sit next to him again. Ridima drifted off to sleep again.

Once they reached, Jay tried walking her into the hostel, but failed. He lifted & carried her up to her dorm, and put her to bed. While he was covering her with a blanket, she pulled him on the bed again, and made him lay next to her.

She locked her leg around him, stopping him from moving, and kissed him again. Jay kissed her back while feeling her thigh again. She came on top straddling him and started grinding on his waist. Jay's dick started getting harder. As she kept grinding, her skirt rose up, revealing her white underwear. He could see a damp spot on her underwear as she rubbed it against his pants. She bent ahead and kissed him again. She took his hands on her back, placed it on her zipper.

"Undress." - She whispered looking at him with her sleepy eyes, and suddenly Jay came to senses. His hands stopped.

"We can't Ridima."

"Whyyy?" - she groaned.

"Because you're drunk." - Jay

"No I'm not." - Ridima

"Yes you are." - Jay

"But I give you... umm.. contest." - Ridima

"No.. you can't give consent being drunk. We'll talk later dear. You should get some rest." - Jay

"Come on Jay please? I want it." - Ridima fell on his chest.

"Nope. You should sleep." - Jay moved her aside again and made her lie down. He got up and covered her with blanket.

"Goodnight sweety." - Jay

"I hate you." - Ridima.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple of hours later, Ridima felt her blanket move. She turned around and saw Alia getting in her bed.

"Hey. you're back." - Ridima

"Yes sweety. Can I sleep here? I don't like top bunk." - Alia

"Sure sweety.. come here." - Ridima.

Ridima pulled Alia closer and they laid down in each other's arms.

"You smell of shots." - Ridima said smiling in sleep.

"You smell of.. I don't know. You just smell nice." - Alia said in sleep.

"How drunk are you? On a scale of 4 to 12?" - Ridima

"17." - Alia

"Wrong answer. 17 doesn't come between 4 and 20." - Ridima continued in her drunken sleep.

"Where does it come then?" - Alia

Ridima giggled.

"You said cum.." - Ridima

"No I said come." - Alia

"No you said cum." - Ridima

"What's the difference?" - Alia

"My cum is spelt C U M." - Ridima

Alia giggled.

"What??" - Ridima

"You said my cum." - Alia

"Oh my god I said my cum!" - Ridima giggled, "I'm so funny."

"Yes you are! Come here.." - Alia pulled her closer and kissed her on cheek.

"Cum where?" - Ridima

"In my face!" - Alia

"But cum doesn't come so fast." - Ridima

"Why not?" - Alia

"We need to kiss first." - Ridima.

"I kissed you already." - Alia

"But you kissed on my cheek." - Ridima

"Where else can I kiss? Your bum cheeks?" - Alia

"Nooooo. My lips." - Ridima.

"Okay." - Alia

Alia kissed Ridima on lips... Ridima kissed back and their tongues started playing with each other. Alia started slowly grinding on Ridima's waist and pushed her leg between Ridima's smooth legs.

"Your legs are so smooth." - Alia

"Your legs are cute too." - Ridima

"I said smooth, not cute." - Alia

"Sorry my lips are drunk because I'm kissing your lips" - Ridima giggled.

Alia kept caressing Ridima's smooth thighs and her hand started moving upwards. She slided her hand inside Ridima's skirt and squeezed her butt. Ridima giggled again. Alia pulled Ridima's shoulder strap down, and buried her face in Ridima's chest. She bit a part of Ridima's breast and pulled her dress down again. Alia kissed Ridima's nipple and started sucking on it. Ridima opened zipper of Alia's dress and started caressing Alia's smooth back. Ridima pulled Alia's dress down and hugged her tighter. Alia & Ridima's breasts crushed against each other and they started grinding more furiously. Suddenly Alia pushed her finger inside Ridima's underwear and she gasped.

"Can I show you a magic trick?" - Alia

"Yesss!" - Ridima

"Yesss!" - Someone from opposite bunk whispered.