Chapter 32

Jay & Ridima started walking again. The view was really breathtakingly beautiful. The sky was full of clouds and there were mountains in every direction as far as they could see. Jay & Ridima sat down near the cliff while Alia & Sejal went to a nearby tree to collect apples.

Ridima lied down in the grass, watching clouds.

"I wish I can stay like this for hours, watching clouds move." - Ridima said closing her eyes.. Jay kept staring at her. Her soft pink lips were curved into a slight smile.. Her milky fair cheeks were red from the cold. Her hair strands were dancing with the flowing wind.. She kept breathing slowly for what seemed like an eternity.. and her firm breasts were rising & falling slowly with each breath.

He lied down next to her, watching the sky.. and she smiled as she felt his presence. She turned on his side and kept her leg on his body.. and rested her head on his chest. Jay could see her breasts under her T shirt, breathing slowly. Her milky white thigh was touching his own, and he couldn't believe how smooth it felt. He placed his hand on her thigh and moved his hand across it's smoothness. Ridima looked slightly upwards, into his eyes. They both stared at each other for few seconds, and their lips met. Her tender pink lips melt at the touch of his tongue and He placed his hand around her back. Their lips parted after an eternity and both of them smiled.

"Magic." - She whispered and he laughed.

"Hey kiddos!" - Alia shouted from distance.. "We're going down okay? Don't take too long."

"Okay.." - Jay raised a hand and Alia, Sejal started walking their way back.

"Let's go?" - Jay

"Not yet.." - Ridima said looking into his eyes, and kissed him again.. more passionately. She allowed his lips to move further on her cheeks, her neck.. and then he kissed her collarbone. She pulled her T shirt off her shoulder and he kissed her shoulder. She pulled it further down and he could see her white bra now. He smiled & kissed her bra. She closed her eyes and pulled her bra cup down, and her milky white breast fell out. Her reddish pink nipple had gotten stiff with anticipation. Jay placed his lips on her tender pink nipple and she shivered. He licked her nipple with his tongue and she pushed her milky breast inside his mouth. He started flicking her nipple with his tongue.. and she kept pushing her breast inside his mouth. Jay stopped flicking and started biting the flesh of her breast.. The more he sunk his teeth in it, more her nipple hardened.

"Jay.." - Ridima.

"What?" - Jay

"Let's go back for this.." - She looked into his eyes and smiled.

They got up and Ridima pulled her T shirt up again.

"Let's walk fast. It might rain any moment." - Jay grabbed her hand and they started their way back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sejal.. I think we are lost." - Alia stood there confused, "I'm not sure if we took left or right here."

"Well.. what does your gut say?" - Sejal

"I think the right will take us downwards towards the cottage. But what if Jay takes left?" - Alia

"Let's give him a call.. and we can start walking ahead. It might rain any moment." - Sejal pulled out her phone.

"I'm trying Ridima. You call Jay." - Alia said pulling out her phone.

"I don't have network." - Sejal

"Try going closer to the edge." - Alia said and dialled Ridima's number.

Sejal walked some distance looking for network. Ridima's cell was unreachable too.

"Are you getting network?" - Alia

"No di.." - Sejal kept walking further, looking for network.

Alia called Jay.. but he was unreachable too.

"Do you know if Ridima has any second number?" - Alia

"I think she does but I don't know her number." - Sejal shouted from distance.

Meanwhile the water drops had started falling on the ground.

"Fuck. I have her dad's number. I'll ask him for her second number." - Alia

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Jay are you sure this is the right route?" - Ridima asked trying to keep up with his pace.

"I'm sure it will take us down fastest. I can even see the cottage now. Don't worry." - Jay kept walking.

Within minutes they reached the road, but rain had started pouring now. Jay & Ridima ran towards the cottage as fast as possible, holding hands. By the time they reached, they were both completely drenched. Jay opened the door and they both quickly went inside.

"Fuck it's so cold!" - He closed the door behind him and turned on the lights & room heater.

"We need to change or we will fall sick." - Ridima said and grabbed a towel to dry her hair.

Jay immediately removed his T shirt, but couldn't find towel.

"There's just one towel." - He said.

Ridima laughed.. she came closer to him & wiped his hair dry with the towel.. and then her eyes fell on his abs.. completely drenched. She paused for a moment and so did Jay, watching her wet hair, and droplets rolling down her cheeks, onto her tender lips.

Ridima dropped the towel and hugged him.. Their lips met again, and suddenly there was a fire ignited in their tongues. Jay started kissing allover her wet face hungrily.. and bit her lips passionately. Her hands were moving allover his body as she kissed him back. They kissed for a long time and then paused for breathing. They looked at each other and the fire in their eyes told them what was about to happen.

Ridima raised her hands above and Jay pulled her T shirt up.

------------------------------------------------------------