Chapter 10

She opened her blanket so that he could go in.. Jay was awestruck for a second. She was wearing a loose oversized t shirt and boxer shorts. Her milky white smooth legs looked bright even in low light. he moved closer to her & she wrapped the blanket around him. Then she turned to the other side in a spooning position so that Jay would have more space. Jay was now looking at her back. She had a small tattoo right behind her neck. It was a sun..

"A sun tattoo? Really?" - Jay whisered. 

"Well It's better than directly writing my boyfriend's name - Sooraj." - Ridima whispered back

"Oh okay. So you're really planning to spend a life with this guy?" - Jay

"Yes sir. He's the one." - Ridima

"What does he do?" - Jay

"he's an engineer, but also into politics & shit." - Ridima

"If he lives in Delhi, how did you two meet?" - Jay

"That's a funny story.. So we met somewhere in Darjiling on a holiday. We got along well & we hooked up one night. We parted ways next day, and as promised we didn't share contacts.. but this man, texts me 1 month later.. begging me to meet him again, saying he was miserable without seeing me again. He had managed to go through a lot of troubles to find out my number.. So I agreed and met him in Delhi."

"Whoa.. How many times have you fled from home before?" - Jay

"That time it was just for few hours. He booked me flights on same day." - Ridima.

"Then?" - Jay

"Then somehow we started chatting everyday on various topics.. We had so many similar interests.. Everything I liked, he seemed to like too!! Can you believe that?" - Ridima

"Well......."

"3 months later.. We are in love! I started taking delhi trips to spend time with him. He started visiting me often. and now he's graduated with a good job. I can't wait to start a life with him" _ She said with excitement. 

"But then.. what did you fight about?" - Jay

"Oh that.. Well.. it's a bit personal." - Ridima hesitated.

"I'm sorry. That's fair enough.." - Jay

"I... actually had some past trauma which was causing an issue in our relationship. That's why he broke up with me." - Ridima.

"It's okay. I get it." - Jay.

There was a silence for a while.. 

"You know, you're full of surprises." - Jay

"How so?" - Ridima

"At one point you seem to be this very smart, intellectual, sorted person, and then another time, you seem like -

"A romantic fool?" - Ridima 

"Well.. for the lack of better words, yes." - Jay

"I get it. I've heard this before. But that's how love is. A mix of sanity and insanity.." - Ridima smiled to herself. 

There was silence again. 

"Can you give me a little more space?" - Jay
"Sure.."

She moved further inside & so did he. He realised both of them were wearing shorts & his bare knees were touching her smooth thighs.. He felt goosebumps. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning when Jay opened his eyes, he was in for a surprise. Ridima was asleep, facing him now.. with her luscious pink lips centimeters away from his. His leg was trapped in between her two smooth legs.. Not to mention, he had a raging morning hardon. As much as he wanted to get a release, he didn't want to remove his leg and stop feeling her smooth legs wrapped around his.. but then suddenly train stopped with a jolt and that did it.

They both woke up. Jay quickly got down from the berth. Alia & Sejal were still sleeping. Jay looked outside window. 

"Fuck it's Jaisalmer.. guys run!"

He grabbed his bag and shook Sejal's arms.. Alia woke up too.. Within half a minute they were all on platform with their backpacks, panting. Everyone looked like zombies. 

"Fuck. I left my earphones inside." - Alia

"I left my lipbalm." - Ridima.

"I left my bra.." - Sejal

"What? How?" - Ridima.

"She sleeps without it. - Jay said & bit his tongue.

Alia glared at him.. Ridima looked at him in surprise..