Chapter 3

"Do you need something?" - Alia asked stepping forward.

"What is this kissing vissing? This not allowed in India. Go to america madam." - A guy with weird moustache from driver seat spoke.

"No one asked for your permission bro. Get going." - Alia smirked & looked away.

"What did you say?" - The guy now left driver seat & came out. Alia got alarmed.

"I said it's none of your business. Get going." - Alia said clutching the car keys. Sejal got alarmed too. Sejal's guy had started sweating by now.

2 more guys left the xylo & joined him.

"Madam you don't know who I am. One call and I can send you to jail okay?"

"Chandanbhai full power here." - The man behind him mumbled. The second man started filming this conversation on mobile..

"Look here.. this is indian women -

"These are" - Alia corrected him.

"These are indian women bringing america culture to india" - He started talking looking in camera.."They are kissing & doing what not on road.. I am Shyam Tiwari and I won't tolerate - "

"Oye! That's enough now. Leave us alone." - Sejal came forward.

"We don't touch women but we will teach your boyfriend a lesson." - Shyam marched towards the guy but Sejal blocked him..

"What the hell? Leave us alone right now or I'll call the police." - Sejal

All the men started laughing.

"Madam we are the police here. Look at this women on road doing sex and nanga naach" - He said looking in camera again..

"These women" - Sejal corrected him.

"Listen dude. Walk away right now. Mind your own business. If Raman shukla hears about this, your ass will be in jail for years." - Alia spoke in cold voice, blocking his way.

..but the two men had already started running behind the guy, & more men came out of xylo. Alia exchanged a look with Sejal & they knew it was time to leave. Two of the men started approaching girls instead of guy, & Alia quickly got in driving seat. Shyam marched towards her to stop her, but Sejal came in front out of nowhere & sprayed pepper spray in his eyes!

He screamed with pain & his men stopped chasing the guy.. they all gathered around him while Sejal entered the car.. Alia quickly started the car & took a swift U turn..

"Roko us rxxxd ko (Stop that whore)" Shyam screamed & two of the men got inside xylo.

Alia however was too fast for them. In seconds she reached the speed of 90 and zoomed out of there.

"Where is my idiot brother Sejal??" - Alia was furious.

"Take left from here." - Sejal.

Alia took a swift left.. & sped up the car even more, & then she slowed down suddenly!

"What? What happened?" - Sejal

"Look!" - Alia

A drop dead gorgeous girl was standing by the roadside with a bag next to her. She was wearing a tube top & hot pant that were doing very poor job of hiding her bomb figure. She seemed to be frustrated & struggling with her phone.

"dibs!" - Sejal & Alia said at the same time & looked at each other furiously.

They slowed down the car next to her.

"You alright? Need some help?" - Alia

The girl looked at them..

"Yeah I mean.. I have a flight from Ahmedabad & my cab driver just ditched me here for another trip."

"Whoa.. Can't you book another one?" - Alia

"I've been trying since 20 minutes but no luck yet. At this point I'm ready to even blow a driver if he takes me to ahmedabad at lightning speed!" - She said wiping the sweat off her forehead.

Alia & Sejal took 3 seconds to recollect their dropped jaws, and Alia said,

"We - We can drop you?"

"Are you crazy? - Alia those men - Sejal tried stopping her.

"Can you? It'll be a huge favor & I'll feel much comfortable with 2 girls." - She said bending forward & Alia got an eyeful of her breasts struggling to fit in that tiny top.

"Hop in!" - Alia said without thinking much & opened the door for her.

The girl quickly threw her bag inside & boarded the car. As soon as she sat on the seat, Alia sped up the car..

"Whoa.. with that speed we might reach too early!" - the girl gasped!

"Yeah well just FYI, It won't be a just girls car." - Sejal

"Yeah we have to pick up my brother on the way. Won't take much time." - Alia

"Oh okay." - The girl seemed okay with it..

...but soon the xylo appeared in the rear mirror & Alia shifted gear again!

"They're back di." - Sejal whispered.

"I got this!" - Alia took a swift left into a small lane..

"Guide me!" - Alia

"Right and left again." - Sejal looked into google maps.

"What's happening guys?" - the girl got tensed.

"Nothing much. Just stalker trouble. We'll lose them in minutes. Don't worry. " - Alia said as she drove fast through small lanes.

"Okay. I guess." - the girl seemed uninterested in the chase.

"Okay the red building. That's where he is." - Sejal said & Alia applied breaks.

"Go get him." - Alia

"Fuck my door is jammed." - Sejal

"We don't have time.." - Alia turned to the new girl, "Dear just go inside and grab a naked man out into the car. Fast."

The girl without asking any question, left the car, went inside the open door. She stormed into the room & found Jay with his head buried in a girl's breasts..

"What the-

"Umm.. Jay, right?"

"Yes but-

"We have to go!" She pulled him out of bed naked.. The girl under him screamed & tried to cover herself with bedsheet.

"What? who are you?" - Jay

"We have to go. Your sisters are in trouble"

"But - Let me wear -"

"No time Jay.." - She shouted.

He pulled the bedsheet off the girl & she screamed again.. he wrapped it around his naked body..

"Sorry dear.. I'll call-

She dragged him out & he had to follow her. They both got in backseat.. & Alia left immediately.

Within a minute they were back on a main road.