Chapter 30

Jay was sucking on Alia's breast slowly while she was grinding on him.. They were both topless and sweaty.

"Alia.." - Jay

"Yes.." - Alia

"Please remove your shorts.. " - Jay said kissing her neck softly.

"Come on Jay. You came this far.. but now things are changing. Don't ruin your challenge when you're almost there.." - Alia said caressing his hair..

"Almost where?" - Jay

"Ridima Jay.. She's into you. I can tell." - Alia

"But she seems to be more into you.." - Jay

"Nope. We had sex last night but I know for sure she's not bi." - Alia

Jay stopped.

"You had sex?" - Jay

"Mindblowing sex." - Alia winked. Jay groaned.

"Come on!! Take some pity on me." - Jay

"Don't worry bro.. I'm sure you're almost there. Maybe tomorrow you might end up with her. Just have some patience and win your challenge. Don't take the easy route with me." - Alia

"Are you really telling me you're not gonna let me fuck you right now?" - Jay said sliding her shorts down slowly..

"Oh you will fuck me.. but with your fingers.." - Alia said smiling, and took his hand inside her underwear..

He pushed his fingers inside her wet pussy folds and started feeling up her insides.. Alia tightened her grip around his hand inside her thighs..

"Okay just answer one question.." - Jay asked as he started fingering Alia..

"What.." - Alia threw her head back in trance..

"Is Ridima shaved down there?" - Jay

Alia slapped him..

"Find it out yourself!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck!" - Sejal moaned as she collapsed.. and Kisho collapsed on top of her naked body. He rested his face between her sweaty breasts as his body stopped twitching. His dick was still inside her pussy, slowly losing the blood. He pulled out and removed the condom from his dick. Sejal sat up straight turning on the AC in car..

"Madam.. one picture?" - Kisho asked holding a phone in hand.

"Are you kidding me?" - Sejal

"Just memory madam.." - Kisho

"Let me wear clothes." - Sejal

"No madam.. I tell friends I had so good night.. with so beautiful madam.. no one trust me. I show picture, they trust me." - Kisho.

Sejal sighed.

"Give me the phone."

She pulled him closer and took some selfies with him cropping out her face but keeping his face. He kept posing differently.. sometimes hugging her.. sometimes kissing her breasts..

"One last madam. Closeup." - Kisho said sheepishly.

Sejal rolled her eyes and took a closeup picture of her breasts.

"Happy?" - Sejal

"Very happy madam.." - He danced in spot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone woke up early morning and they started for their next destination. The route was full of lush green mountains and they had a river flowing along the road. Kisho being a local was well acquainted with the road, and he had promised to take them to his own villege for the first stop.

By the time for brunch, they reached his little villege and he offered them a stay in his own family homestay. It was a small little cottage with very basic amenities - A bed, pillows and lots of blankets. Alia had been to himachal before, so she knew, this was the best and authentic way to experience the beauty of nature, far away from luxury.

Alia & Sejal freshened up and sat outside their homestay, overlooking the river. They ordered some tea and snacks while waiting for Jay & Ridima to get ready.

"This is such a good view di. Thank you for making this roadtrip happen." - Sejal kissed Alia on cheek and hugged her.

"I know right? Worth all the troubles." - Alia

"So many troubles!" - Sejal

"I feel at peace now, finally." - Alia

"Di.. I think it's time to call dad. You haven't talked to him." - Sejal said with a worried tone.

Alia looked down and nodded.

"Agreed. Let's face the music." - Alia said & she dialed her father's number.

"Hi dad.." - Alia

"How are you beta?"

"I'm good. Sejal and Jay are good too. We're in Himachal." - Alia

"And you're not being followed?"

"No dad.. we're safe now. No one is bothering us." - Alia

"What about the car?"

"We got it repaired in Delhi." - Alia

"Okay.."

"............"

"............"

"I'm sorry dad." - Alia

"For what?"

"For getting you worried.. and calling back late." - Alia

"And?"

"That's all dad. I'm not sorry for anything else." - Alia

Dad laughed.

"I saw your video. For the first time in years I felt as if, my days of being a parent are over. You're a mother now. You can handle yourself and your siblings. I'm not mad about things you do.. or choices you make. I get mad at the world that is not safe for you. Because no matter how strong you and me are, there are some lines that we won't cross, but these goons will. They can go to any extent.. and that time, neither you can save yourself, nor me."

"I understand dad.. even we didn't think we would be able to fight this.. but looks like we learned how to. This is why I love you. You let us be the way we are, and allow us to learn things ourselves. You know, I was upset because of your text, but at the same time I felt proud when you didn't call us again. In a way it meant, you believed us to be strong and capable of handling this." - Alia

"I do believe that.. and I'm sorry if I made you feel like I don't."

"Please dad.. don't say that. I love you." - Alia

"Love you beta. Take care."

Alia hung up the phone.

"Looks like all is well...?" - Sejal

"Yes it is." - Alia smiled, "Now let's make a move. We're going on a small hike for few hours.. on top of this hill nearby. What's taking Jay & Ridima so long?"

"Why don't we ditch them and get a head-start?" -Sejal

-----------------------------------------------------------------