Chapter 21

"Hi.. My name is Alia. I belong to earth, a planet inhabited by humans. I am one of the 8 billion human beings here. 8 billion lives go through something every single day.. and no one has time to give any crap about someone's personal life, except of course, Shyam Tiwari who has no better things to do.

This is not my first time being trolled or being in news, or being slutshamed, or being criticised for my clothing, or the way I walk, or talk, or the number of parties I attend, or number of people I have sex with, or people I have oral sex with, or people I kiss, or people I hug, or people I hang out with late night, or people I hang out with in day light, or people I smile at. This is not the first Shyam Tiwari in my life, who can't mind his own business because he doesn't have any. In fact, from birth till death of a woman, there will be many Shyam Tiwari's who try to dictate whether a woman should be born, how she should be raised, how she should live and breathe. Because they do not have anything better to do than harass women on road, chase them for days, thrash their car, steal their luggage and make attention seeking videos.

So I'm not worried for myself guys. I use condoms, I use vibrators, I have consensual sex as many times as I want, I drink beer, I do whatever I want, without causing any scratches or scars on anything or anyone. So I'm not worried what people think of me. If you love me, you have to love me as I am. You have to trust my choices.. and believe that I'm capable of making them. I have all the rights of making them. If you can't understand that, or not willing to try, you don't love me anyway. So I'm not worried.

I am however worried about men like Shyam Tiwari who need a job. A job that spreads smiles, not hatred. A job where he can drive cars, not thrash them. Where he can maybe sell things, not steal them. Where he can chase criminals and not innocent girls. So this is a public appeal guys. Please help him find a job.

#getshyamajob"

Sejal, Jay & Ridima kept staring at the phone with their jaws dropped. 

"I still can't believe it." - Sejal

"100K views. 70K followers. You've gone viral sweety." - Ridima

"This will show them. And it's not just noise. You're getting good comments, so many reshares. Even few celebs have shared your video." - Jay

"Come on di. How do you feel?" - Sejal begged for response. All of them were looking at Alia. 

She smiled.

"I'm back bitches." - Alia

"The hell you are!!" - Jay

Alia laughed. 

"I know I took this a bit personally. Specially after dad's text.. but I realised it's time to own up to who we are." - Alia.

"You're my hero!! I wish I could sit on- 

Sejal stopped while speaking. Alia raised eyebrows. 

"I wish I could sit next to you my whole life di!" - Sejal controlled the damage. Alia & Jay laughed.

"Anyway.. It's almost 7 girls. Let's go out. I know this super cool club nearby. Let's treat ourselves with some cocktails and dance! Jay you coming?" - Alia

"Yeah I need to take a shower first. I still feel sleepy." - Jay

"Alright I'll send you location. See you there." - Alia

The girls left. Jay grabbed his towel and went into the shower. 

He turned the shower on and removed his clothes. Hot water started pouring down his body, washing away the sleep. 

Suddenly the door opened and Zoya walked in - 

"What the fu - 

"Whoa. I'm sorry!" - Zoya walked out immediately.

"Sorry I forgot to lock door!" - Jay shouted.

"Yeah right! Why am I saying sorry. Why didn't you lock it?" - Zoya shouted from outside.

"My fault! I'm sorry!" - Jay said and continued putting on shower gel. 

Zoya lingered for a moment outside door. The sight of Jay showering naked and his newly developed body was too tempting to pass on. No one was there in the dorm. She struggled with herself for few seconds and gave in. 

She opened the door again and walked in, and closed it behind her back.

"What.. what are you doing here?" - Jay was taken aback. 

"That 5th kiss on cheek. Let me make it a round figure." - Zoya

"But it was already - 

Jay couldn't complete his words as Zoya came forward and pushed her tongue down his throat. Her hands started feeling his abs and back. He tore open her shirt and the buttons flew around.. He started kissing her neck while unhooking her bra. Her bra came off and her milky white breasts sprung to life. He buried his face between her breasts and started caressing her glistening wet back. She held his hair in hands and pushed him to the other wall. She bent down and wrapped her fingers around his hard dick. As she kept stroking it, both of them kept staring into each other's eyes. Suddenly she took his dick inside her mouth and he gasped. Her wet warm mouth sucked his dick inside & he felt goosebumps. She sucked it for few seconds and came up again, shoving her milky breast inside his mouth. He sucked on her breast while circling his tongue around her stiff nipple. He pushed his hand inside her shorts and squeezed her butt. She pushed her underwear down and removed it in haste. Jay immediately cupped the mound between her legs and inserted a finger inside. As he started flicking her clit, a shiver went down her spine and she threw her head back. 

As Jay kept flicking her stiff nipples and clit at once, Zoya's eyes suddenly fell on a sunscreen bottle near basin, and her movements slowed a little. 

"Wa - Wait.." - Zoya

"What.. Are you okay?"  - Jay stopped. 

"I'm.. I can't. Sorry." - She walked backwards and turned around. She just picked his towel, wrapped it around and went outside.

Jay didn't know what to say or do. He kept staring at his hard penis, again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------