Chapter 19

"So we're just kissing?" - Sejal asked giggling.

"Of course. We're kissing much more than lips though" - Alia laughed and opened Sejal's shirt.

"Can I have two scoops of vanilla please?" - Alia asked unhooking Sejal's bra.

"You're talking too much!" - Sejal said and pushed her firm milky breast inside Alia's mouth. Alia hugged Sejal tight and started sucking on her pink nipples.

"Oh god I've missed you di..!" - Sejal statted rubbing her body against Alia's.

"Me too vanilla.." - Alia said and pushed her hand inside Sejal's jeans.. and grabbed her butt.

Sejal kept grinding on Alia while Alia sucked her breasts dry and fingered her. Sejal closed her eyes..

"Can I confess something di?" - Sejal

"What?" - Alia

"I kinda.. kissed Ridima last night." - Sejal

Alia stopped.

"Really?" - Alia

"Really! I mean it just happened. She was vulnerable.." - Sejal

"I'm proud of you vanilla.. but I had called dibs!" - Alia smiled, still pressing Sejal's breast hard.

"So did I...! but I believe in a healthy competition!" - Sejal laughed.

"Weirdly enough it gives me a new high knowing that you and I are chasing the same girl.." - Alia said fingering Sejal even more furiously.

"I know what you mean!" - Sejal said with closed eyes..

"No you don't. Not yet. Now you will. Sorry for this.." - Alia laughed

"Sorry for what?" - Sejal

"This!" - Alia said and hugged Sejal tight.. and flicked at Sejal's clit even more furiously while licking Sejal's ears.. Sejal started shivering and couldn't hold it anymore. She squirted jets of her juices on Alia's belly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay and Ridima were walking along the highway. He couldn't help but notice, Ridima didn't seem closed off anymore. She had tasted the freedom in a new way.

"Are you having fun so far?" - Jay asked

Ridima smiled.

"Absolutely. I mean.. so much has changed in 2-3 days. I'm glad I took a lift from Alia that day and met you all. Thanks to you I tasted my freedom with security of being with you three.. and most importantly found out what an asshole my boyfriend was." - Ridima.

"I'm glad. And to be honest, from your descriptions, we all kind of felt, your boyfriend was kind of a jerk." - Jay

"Haha.. I know that too. It's not the first time I have been told this.. and I notice some obvious red flags too. But it's one of those things Jay. When you feel like rebelling against the odds. When you feel like having a story.. having a strong belief in something.. and it's heartbreaking to let go of the illusion. You always know the truth.. you just want to stay with the illusion a little longer.. and a little longer." - Ridima

"I can understand. Specially When you have a certain history or past trauma.. you seek that security in a partner even more.. and sometimes even make compromises in return for that security." - Jay

"True. I guess that's why I did what I did. But he wasn't patient enough. When we were intimate, he used to trigger some bad memories from past.. but he never tried to know more about those memories or know why it triggers me. He just wanted to get done with it at any cost." - Ridima.