Chapter 18

Ridima was walking towards Jay.. Jay had started sweating now. Just seconds before Ridima reached there, Sejal pulled her hand away.

"Dude why aren't you getting down?" - Ridima asked.

"We're just.. give us a minute." - Jay

"I don't need a minute." - Sejal said and she stood up. Her blanket rose with her, but Jay pulled it down, trying to cover his lap. Sejal sat down again, trying to suppress laugh.

"Why aren't you coming?" - Ridima

"Yes Jay, why aren't you cumming?" - Sejal asked with an innocent face.

"I just.. I need a minute." - Jay said.

Suddenly Ridima noticed the bulge under blanket in his lap.

"Is that what I think it is?" - Ridima raised her eyebrows.

"Whoa, Jay! What are you even - Alia looked at Sejal and understood what was happening.

"Dude, seriously?" - Alia gave him a dead stare.

"But how do you even.. In a bus full of people.. Were you watching porn?" - Ridima was really curious.

"No he wasn't. I would have known. What were you doing Jay?" - Sejal asked him innocently.

Jay glared at her, and then looked at his sisters and Ridima. & then he looked on his right. The old woman was still staring at them.

There was only one way out of this. He looked down.

"I.... have a thing for old women." - Jay

Ridima didn't know what to say. Alia & Sejal burst out laughing. Ridima sighed.

"I am learning so much on this trip." - Ridima said turning away.

"Should we ask the woman to finish what she started?" - Sejal

"Why is she still here, staring at us? Doesn't she wanna get down?" - Jay groaned.

"....because no one told her it's the last stop. I saw her walking in. She can't see guys. She's visually impaired." - Alia.

"This jinx just keeps getting worse. Just go away. I'll come in a minute." - Jay pushed his sisters away.

"But will you, Jay? Will you cum in a minute?" - Ridima asked while getting down & Sejal laughed harder.

"I'm going. Finish your business, but don't imagine the old woman now Jay.." - Sejal walked past him laughing.

"And don't ask her to help you finish." - Alia said getting down the bus.

Jay looked at the woman for a second and hated himself for that second thought. He just zipped up and stood up. He helped the woman get down from bus, and joined the girls.

"What now?" - Jay

"I still don't wanna take risk. Let's take a train to Jodhpur again. Once Sejal gets changed, we can go to railway station." - Alia.

Sejal finally got into some clothes, and all of them freshened up. After moving to railway station, they were out of luck again, and could manage only 3 berths for last minute journey.

"So since it's a last minute booking, we are short on berths again, but this time Jay can have one for himself. I'll sit somewhere else. It's just a matter of few hours." - Alia declared.