Chapter 16

"Namaste uncle.. " - Alia & Ridima greeted the shopkeeper at once. He turned around to look at them. Alia's shirt had 2 more buttons open now & her golden brown breasts were ready to pop out any moment. Ridima was wearing a T shirt so she just thrust her chest out. 

"Namaste." - The shopkeeper said to their breasts. 

"Uncle please help kardo hamari. Ham aapko paise bhejenge city se. (Please help us. We will send the money once we return to city)"

The guy kept staring at Alia's shirt & didn't respond. 

"I think he wants to discuss a different currency." Ridima said turning away..

but strangely enough, Alia was turned on. 

"You know that's not a bad idea. In my college days, sometimes I would flash someone to get things done." - Alia

"Whoa.. what kinda things?" - Ridima raised eyebrows.

"I mean.. if a cop pulled us over at night.. or if there was a long queue at a club.." - Alia.

"And it worked?" 

"Always.."

"Well, given that he hasn't moved his eyes from your shirt yet, I think he might be in for a deal." - Ridima looked at the shopkeeper who was still staring at Alia's shirt. 

"Okay uncle.. I will remove this shirt & let you see them for 600 bucks." - Alia said playing with her third button. 

"No 600. Only 100." - He said sternly.

"What..? Come on. I'm getting topless here." - Alia bargained. 

"Watching for one minute. 100 rupees." 

"That's too much. I'll just keep it open for 30 seconds!" 

"30 seconds watching. 30 seconds touching. 200 rupees."

"What the fuck!" - Ridima said.. but strangely Alia was enjoying this. 

"30 seconds watching. 30 seconds touching. 600 rupees." - Alia said firmly. 

"Then you too." - He pointed at Ridima. 

Ridima went speechless.. she looked at Alia. Alia sighed.

"You don't have to do anything. I'll manage. She is not available." - Alia told him. 

"Okay. 30 seconds watching. 30 touching. 30 kissing."

Alia had started blushing now. Not that the shopkeeper was hot or anything. But the idea of seducing someone for such small amount was kinda exciting.. specially knowing the fact that even watching her nude had a value.. and touching too.

"Fine." - She said. 

"What? Are you serious?? We can find some other way" - Ridima said with urgency.

"It's no big deal for me. Don't worry. I just wanna get out of this place." - Alia said and she went behind the counter. Ridima still couldn't believe it was happening. 

"Ridima. Start the stopwatch." - Alia.

Alia opened rest of the buttons of her shirt and set her breasts free..

"Wha- why aren't you wearing bra?" - Ridima

"Last night I.. never mind. Long story." - Alia

"Oh okay." - Ridima. 

Now there was awkward silence for few seconds.. 

"Umm.. gotta say.. they're nice." - Ridima felt she should say something. 

"Oh thanks.." - Alia said, not really knowing what to say. 

"I'm sure yours are nice too." - Alia blurted out. 

"Thanks." - Ridima. 

Another few seconds passed in silence. 

"30 seconds done." - The shopkeeper.

"Damn it I forgot." - Ridima. 

"Let it be. Next 30 seconds start now." - Alia. 

The moment she said now, he cupped her firm breasts with both hands very slowly.. and pressed them. It was a beautiful sight even for Ridima, who looked at them in awe. 

"So soft." - The shopkeeper's voice shivered. 

"Thanks, I guess." - Alia sighed. Suddenly she had stopped enjoying it. 

"30 seconds over." - Ridima was alert now. 

"Finally!" - Alia said.. and the shopkeeper opened his mouth for a big smile. His mouth was red from all the tobacco chewing. Even Ridima realised her horror.

"Oh god what have I done!" - Alia rolled her eyes.

"You know what, let's change the deal. I'm ready." - Ridima.