Chapter 7

The day was getting hotter every hour. The girls kept switching their seats in hope to have a shot with Ridima, but Ridima slept throughout most of the day. They stopped in Ahmedabad for lunch. It seemed like they could finally stop worrying about the goons on their back. After trying out a nice gujrati thali, they returned to the car. Jay & Ridima waited for Alia, Sejal to come back from the loo.

Jay suddenly gasped while going through his phone.

"What the fuck? Sejal & Alia have gone viral..!"

"What do you mean?" - Ridima

Jay showed her the phone. There was a video of Sejal kissing a guy, followed by the men abusing and threatening them all.

"Shit.. these are the guys we are running away from..?" - Ridima

"Apparently they're calling Alia & Sejal sluts. Bastards!" - Jay was fuming with anger.

"Idiots probably didn't realise it was being shot on instagram live - they couldn't edit the video.. so it covers the part until they attack the girls and Sejal pepper sprays that guy!" - Ridima laughed.

"In the caption their leader says they will fuck the girls and teach them a lesson. I'll fuck him first." - Jay.

Jay went live from his instagram, and started talking.

"Listen you piece of shit. We'll be filing a report against your open rape threat to these women. Next time you pull off such crap, wear glasses and save your balls!"

Jay uploaded the video tagging their leader - Shyam.

Alia & Sejal were back from the loo.

"What's up?" - Alia asked, looking at their tense faces..

Ridima showed her the video. Alia got furious.

"These bastards need to be taught a lesson. Let's go to the cops and file a complaint." - Alia opened the car door..

"That's what I told them.. let's go" - Jay opened the door too.

"You what?" - Alia froze.

"I told them I will file a complaint." - Jay

"How?" - Alia

"I went live and tagged him in my statement" - Jay.

Alia opened her phone & checked the video. She dropped her jaws again..

"Jay.. you idiot!! Did you have to stand in front of the same car and reveal our location???" - Alia showed him the phone..

The food court name was visible in the video.

"Oops!" - jay bit his tongue..

"Man.. you're so dumb sometimes! We have to move now. These are political goons. They can follow us anywhere to make a point" -

"Let's go.. " - jay

"Nope. Not in the backseat. As a punishment, you're driving us to - Jodhpur now." - Alia

"What? Why Jodhpur?" - Jay

"We need to leave this city and go somewhere unexpected. Let's just move." - Alia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening now. They had travelled a lot of distance. The girls kept switching their seats in hope to have a shot with Ridima, but Ridima slept throughout most of the day. Jay however was tired of driving the whole day. The only relief was, Ridima sat in the front seat now.. but she was still asleep.

"Are we there yet?" - Alia

"Shut up! I'm having a bad day already" - Jay

"Wow.. you didn't even get attacked." - Sejal

"Yes but he managed to promote himself to the blacklist of these goons." - Alia

"How did he even find our accounts on insta?" - Jay

"Maybe someone must have seen us on your photoshoots.. or someone follows di already. I don't know. All I wana do now is go away from them." - Sejal

"Aww vanila.. Is my baby scared?" - Alia pulled her in a hug and without a moment's delay their tongues met!

Jay gave them a look!

"Are you forgetting we have a guest here?" - He whispered looking into the rearview mirror.

"She's asleep. Chill." - Alia.

"And what about the pact??" - Jay.

"We're not breaking any pact sweety. I'm just hugging my sister." - Alia

"I think he's more upset because he didn't get any sugar last night" - Sejal whispered.

Alia opened her eyes wide..

"All the more reason to tease him" - Alia

Alia pushed her hand inside Sejal's shirt and pulled it down her shoulder... She pulled down Sejal's bra from one side and Sejal's firm white breast popped out of her bra..!

"You said no actions!" - Jay was losing it now.

"Of course. I'm just unbuttoning her so that she feels relaxed.." - Alia giggled.

Jay was getting hornier every second & the girls were in no mood to stop. Alia slowly hugged Sejal tighter and her other breast too started rising from her bra.. As she went on squeezing Sejal, Jay's dick kept getting harder. Alia's hand went inside Sejal's shorts and now it was too much to handle for Jay..

His hand naturally went towards his dick, and suddenly he lost control of the car!