Epilogue

Epilogue

Hello again fellas.

I hope you liked the sequel. It feels so good to finally fulfill the promise I made, specially because it took so long. Now  we're at a point where I can discuss about it :)

The reason I took long to write the sequel, is because I had multiple plot ideas at first. Initially it was just going to be extended version of the dynamic between the trio, but I realised a sequel always has to be more entertaining, more edgy than before. So no matter how much liberty we take that incest provides us, it will be more realistic if there are realistic consequences to their actions, following them everywhere they go. It seems fun to read it as an erotica, but not even I can help but wonder, what are consequences of it, and is this relationship worth all the trouble it brings in?

So I decided to go with 4th sibling coming in the picture, by surprise. Another funny reason for the delay was that, the moment I decided to bring a 4th cousin, I knew what my sequel was going to be.

As you must have guessed by now, the wedding is going to be the 3rd part in this franchise, and I was so much more excited about the wedding part, I was tempted to skip roadtrip entirely. But I knew if I had to reach there, I had to go through this sequel first. I thought of giving up roadtrip multiple times, but the wedding sequel is what kept me going on. And here we are.

I also sensed this myself, and some readers sensed it too, that this part had a lot less action than we anticipated. But I enjoy writing about the tease equally, as much as the final acts. Although I can promise you, the next part is going to have a lot more of tease as well as action.

Once again, I can't tell how much time it will take, because this is the part I wanted to write since ages and I want it to be the best one yet.. but I can promise it will come out some day next year. :)

Thank you all for your responses, and if you have any suggestions or ideas for the wedding part, feel free to drop them in comments or DM.

Adios :)