Chapter 5

Jay sighed.

"This girl.. she wanted to blow me with chocolate sauce in her mouth.. but she couldn't find the sauce so she went with - tomato ketchup." - Jay.

He waited for the laughter, but when he didn't hear it, he looked inside. All jaws were dropped.

"Seriously? Tomato ketchup?" - Ridima asked.

Jay shrugged.

Everyone looked too disgusted by the idea & Jay felt relieved, until -

"Are you sure she wanted to blow you? Maybe she was just trying to finish her hotdog & your dick came in the way?" - Alia said with a curious tone & everyone started laughing. Even Ridima smiled.

"Possible. He says she was heavily drunk." - Sejal.

For a second even Jay wondered if that was the case, but dismissed the thought immediately.

"Enough now. Can we please stop for a minute and let me wear clothes? I also gotta pee." - Jay.

"Nope. So Ridima, where are you headed from Ahmedabad?" - Alia.

"Himachal." - Ridima.

"Wow. Travelling alone?" - Sejal

"Nope. I'm going on a trek with friends from Delhi." - Ridima.

"But why aren't you flying from Surat?" - Alia

"Well my parents didn't agree to let me go there.. so I just left home without telling them. So naturally they'll go looking for me at bus stands, train stations and Surat airport. So I took a cab instead."

Alia & Sejal looked at each other while Jay continued staring at Ridima's breasts.

"Dude.. are you minor?" - Alia

"Nope. I'm 20." - Ridima.

Alia sighed.

"Are you single?" - Jay

"Jay.. too much!" - Alia said, but smiled at Sejal.

"What? She asked me too."

"It's complicated." - Ridima

"Okay. That's good." - Jay said. Ridima just yawned & rested her head on the seat, & closed her eyes.

An hour later, Alia stopped the car at a petrol station. While the car tank was getting filled, Alia, Sejal & Jay, all were staring at the beautiful sight in the backseat. Ridima seemed like a calm girl who didn't speak much until she needed to. She didn't seem scared or bothered by the chase she had become part of. She was just, unpredictable.. but none of these things mattered as long as she was asleep, kept breathing, and her firm half naked breasts in her tube top kept rising & falling slowly.

"I've never.." - Jay

"seen something.." - Sejal

"So beautiful.." - Alia

"..and soft." - Jay

"..and juicy." - Sejal

"Stop it you both. So gross." - Alia

"Look who's talking! As if you wanted to give her a lift with no expectations!" - Sejal

"Of course.. I only expected to spend a little time with her and.. I mean.. of course, to look at these gorgeous ice cream scoops.." - Alia lost her trail of thought as she stared at Ridima's breasts again.

There was a very creepy awkward silence in air for a few seconds & then Alia gathered herself.

"I saw her first." - Alia.

"Shut up. I said dibs first." - Sejal

"No you didn't!" - Alia

"Hello! She asked if I'm single. ME!" - Jay

"...& then tomato ketchup happened, so forget about her. You stand no chance." - Sejal.

"Okay are we seriously gonna talk about this in front of her or behave like mature adults and let her make a decision?" - Alia

"How?" - Sejal

"Well we do have a couple of hours to put our moves." - Jay.

"Yeah well I don't think there's enough time. But goodluck." - Alia said & she tried to wake Ridima up.

"Ridima. You wanna grab something from the store?" - Alia

Ridima woke up in a bit & agreed to go to the store.

"You guys coming?" - Alia

"Nope." - Sejal.

"Nope.. but get some pringles." - Jay