Chapter 13

"Fuck I would have slapped you right now.. but sex in desert has always been on my list.." - She said and she unhooked her bra.

He threw her shirt and bra aside, and laid on her topless body. She rolled him over and removed his T shirt.. and pushed her firm breasts into his face. He explored her naked back with his hands while trying to breathe, but his face was stuck between her firm breasts. He slided his hand inside her jeans and grabbed her ass with his fingers!

"Dude your nails!" - She gasped.. but he rolled her over again and started pouring the sand on her naked torso. She started laughing and throwing some sand back in his face.. He held her hands together and turned her around. He pulled her jeans down slightly, and sunk his teeth into her naked round butt.

"Ouch.. don't bite my butt!"

But he bit it hard enough to leave teeth marks on her butt.. and suddenly, something slimy touched her chest.

"Fuck!" She gasped and pushed him away.. "There's something here. Something weird and slimy.."

Jay too stopped and stood up, looking around.

"What was it?"

Suddenly he felt it too and he jumped.

"Fuck aren't there snakes in deserts often?" - Jay

Alia's face went pale.

"Dude let's go back." - She stood up and started picking her bra.

"Go where?" - Jay

Everything was pitch dark. Unfortunately, the lights from their camp were turned off now. There was nothing to be seen in any direction.

"Did you get phone?" - Alia

"Nope. You?" - Jay

"I have it but there's no network. Damn it." - Alia sighed.

"Okay. Calm down. Do you remember which way we came from?" - Jay

"No Jay. There's no point. We can't take a risk. we might get lost in desert. Our best chance is, waiting here till morning and then we'll be able to see the camp." - Alia

"Well.. Doesn't sound that bad. Right?" - Jay sat down again.

"Yeah right." - She sat next to him.. "So should I wear the bra or.....?"

"Are you crazy? I'm gonna stay up all night watching out for snakes." - Jay said looking around.

"There's one snake I wouldn't mind.. but then, I'm proud of you brother." - Alia said wearing her shirt back.

"Why aren't you wearing bra?" - Jay

"Oh I don't feel like. I'll just lie down here, feeling the breeze.." - she lied down with her shirt half open, leaving her beautiful breasts half exposed in the moon light.

"You're cruel." - Jay laughed and lied down next to her.

"It's gonna be a long night." - She said closing her eyes.

"Hmm.. Can I ask you something? I've always wanted to know and only you can answer.." - Jay said looking at the stars in sky.

"What?" - Alia

"was Zoya shaved down there?" - Jay

"Do you want me to punch your snake?" - Alia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've texted him an hour back. He even saw the message. He hasn't replied yet." - Ridima sighed in her bed.

"Don't overthink. It's alright. He will reply when he is free." - Sejal

"I hope so. I am second guessing everything now." - Ridima.

"I can understand ya. You know what, some distraction will help. Come here. sit with me." - Sejal.

Ridima sat next to Sejal near the fireplace.

"What are you doing?" - Ridima.

"Just.. writing in my journal. - Sejal.

"Oh okay. I'm not reading." - Ridima.

"No no, it's alright. I'm just writing about yesterday. Nothing personal as such." - Sejal

"Do you write every day?" - Ridima

"Not really. Just some special days.." - Sejal

"..and what was special about yesterday?" - Ridima.

Sejal stared at her with a knowing look and smile. Ridima smiled.

"Come on.. seriously."

"Well, nothing specific as such. Some days I just feel good, going away from the routine." - Sejal

"You mean travelling?" - Ridima

"I guess so. Travelling is very liberating." - Sejal

"It must be. I can imagine. I've not travelled much. Been an introvert most of my life. Never really left home." - Ridima.

"Very funny. You left your home yesterday without telling your parents.. That doesn't sound like someone who never left home." - Sejal

"Well.. When I went to Darjiling, that was my first trip ever.. and that turned out to be amazing.
I met Suraj and a lot of things changed." - Ridima.

"May I know what changed?" - Sejal

"As in?" - Ridima

"I mean.. why did you break up if things were nice?" - Ridima.

Ridima paused for a moment.

"I guess there's no harm telling you. We were not on same page regarding sex life.." - Ridima