Chapter 14

"I guess there's no harm telling you. We were not on same page regarding sex life.." - Ridima

"Okay?"

"As in, I wouldn't completely surrender myself.. & he would think it's because I don't trust him enough." - Ridima.

"Was that true?" - Sejal

"Kind of. I don't know. I had my reasons. I was.. " - Ridima took a pause.. "I was abused as a child.. by someone in my extended family. And because of that I developed a lot of trust issues. It wasn't a big deal until, some of his ways brought up some past trauma.. and since then I haven't been able to have sex with him again."

"I'm so sorry Ridima.. for making you go through it again.." - Sejal hugged her from side.

Ridima smiled..

"It's alright.. so we argued about it and a lot of things were said.. and then we broke up." - Ridima.

"So this was all about sex? He fought with you over sex?" - Sejal

"No.. it was about trust. He felt I didn't trust him enough.. or love him enough.." - Ridima said looking into the fire.

Sejal wanted to say something, but she held back her words. Ridima was lost in thoughts again. It was best to change the subject.

"Did your parents call?"

"Yes."

"Are they worried?"

"Yes.. but, I had left a note and we even talked on phone later. They have no option to but to be okay with this." - Ridima.

"They must really love you." - Sejal.

Ridima didn't say anything.

Suddenly she got a text. She opened her phone and read it. The expressions on her face kept changing with every word, and within seconds her eyes filled up.. and she broke down in Sejal's arms!

Sejal held her close, surprised, and took her phone in hands. It was a text from Suraj..

"Go fuck yourself then. I don't have to travel this far to find love."

"Bastard!" Sejal whispered to herself and looked at Ridima.. She was crying hysterically, resting her head on Sejal's shoulder. Sejal patted her softly on her cheeks and wiped her tears.. but Sejal herself was lost in a trance.

The touch of Ridima's soft cheeks had ignited something inside her. She could feel her veins on the skin of her neck.. and her other hand caressing Ridima's back over her T shirt, could feel up her beautiful curves.

Slowly Ridima stopped crying.. and without saying a word, lied down with her head in Sejal's lap. Sejal pulled her head close and started brushing her hair with her fingers.

"You deserve better Ridima. You deserve so much better. You deserve someone who will travel thousands of miles for love. you deserve someone who loves you the way you love unconditionally." - Sejal said cupping Ridima's face in one hand.

Ridima looked at her.. with tears in eyes, but a smile on lips. Her skin was warm thanks to the fireplace.. and tears had started drying up.. except for a dash of a small tar on her lips. Sejal wiped that off her lips.. and felt like touching her lips again. Very slowly, she touched Ridima's lips with her fingers again.. Ridima held Sejal's hand with both hands, and placed it over her chest. Sejal could feel Ridima's heart beating against her hand..

Ridima closed her eyes in peace.. but didn't let go of Sejal's hand. Sejal kept staring at her beautiful tender face. Few minutes passed, and Sejal couldn't hold it any longer. She bent forward, and placed her lips on Ridima's forehead. She could feel Ridima's hot breath on her hand, and hot skin on her lips. She felt like kissing Ridima.. but realised it would not be the right thing to do.. and with this sudden realisation and guilt, She pulled her hand back.. And Ridima opened her eyes.

"I don't know what you're doing but.. I've never felt this safe with anyone else.." - Ridima whispered looking into her eyes. Sejal smiled.

"Do it again please?" - Ridima said softly.. 'but with lips?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alia woke up as the sun started burning into her skin. She woke Jay up and buttoned her shirt as well. Both of them were super hungry.

"Damn.. desert looks beautiful in mornings." - Jay said looking around.

"Yeah yeah we'll talk about nature later. I need to go back and stuff some food inside me." - Alia started looking for directions.

"I got some food for you that i can stuff inside you." - Jay winked.

"I wasn't talking about your morning boner Jay.." - Alia

"Come on.. last night we couldn't do anything" - Jay

"Are you crazy? Someone might see us." - Alia

"At least let me give them a kiss..!" - Jay begged.

Alia sighed.

"You're impossible."

She opened few buttons of her shirt and exposed her beautiful breasts to the sunlight. Jay leaned ahead and kissed one of her naked breasts, and bit another.

"No biting!" - Alia

"Fine. Good morning buddies.." - He gave two more kisses each and turned back. Alia buttoned her shirt back up and stuffed her bra into her pocket.

"I see the camp there. Let's start walking." - Alia

They both started walking towards the camp site.

"Last night in the folk music show, that woman who danced with pots.. she was hot right?" - Jay

"Ya. I guess so.." - Alia shrugged but kept looking into her phone.

"I think she looked at me once and smiled.." - Jay smiled to himself.

"Why would she smile at you Jay?" - Alia asked, still engrossed in her phone.

"Because I was smiling at her for 2 hours straight." - Jay said, still smiling.

"That's creepy bro.." - Alia

"Do you think we could-

"Nope."

"But she was so hot-

"Nope."

"You didn't even let me finish.."

"She's not gonna fuck you Jay. Drop it."

"Why???"

"Because you're jinxed."

"Come on you said there's no such thing as jinx." - Jay looked at her in disbelief.

"I changed my mind. She's not gonna fuck you coz these women are conservative. They won't go further beyond smiling."

"You know what? Challenge accepted!"

"Fuck!"

Alia stopped walking.

"What happened?"

"These assholes!"