Me and you

Mostly fluff and some kissing

Finny pov:
I was sitting on the couch eating some cereal and watching a movie cause there  was absolutely nothing to do.I was pretty bored but then I remembered robin was home so I decide to call him and see if we could hangout. I dilled his number and the phone started ringing..."Hey finn" said robin from the other end "Hi" I said back "So what's up?" he said, I told him if we could hangout and he said yeah "alright then I'll head to your house" I said excited "Okay bye" he said back.I hung up and ran to my room to get my shoes.I put on a pair of vans and head out.

I got to robins house and knocked on the door.He opened the door and hugged me I hugged back.Me and robin have been dating for a while but his mom doesn't know about it so I couldn't really kiss him even though I really wanted too (what a shame)."Hola Finny" said Mrs.Aerllano turning around to see me"Hola" I said back trying to speak spanish, I've been learning spanish so I do understand some words she says to me."Me voy mama" (I'm leaving mom) robin said waving to his mom "bien, ten cuidado"(okay, be careful) his mother said blowing a kiss to him.

After we got to our secret spot at the park robin pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed back. After a few minutes we pulled apart to catch our breath."Sooo what do you want to do?"robin said while playing with the grass "we could stay here or we could go to the grab N' go" I say to robin "maybe let's stay here I like it when it's just you and me" robin said with a big smile on his face "okay, but one question" I said to robin with a serious tone."Yeah?" robin said looking into my eyes "when are you going to tell your mom where dating"...I say but it makes robin go silent..."robin" I say... It was silent for a bit but he finally spoke up "when I get back home" he said starting at me "R-Really your not joking" I said with a big smile on my face "yeah I don't want to keep any secrets from her" he said smiling "okay then" I said scotting closer to him "now let's enjoy this moment okay" robin said while pushing me down on the grass and putting his head on my chest."I love you robin" I said playing with his hair "I love you to space boy" he said back.

________________________________

I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot 😔 but that's because I've had a lot of chores to do 😭 but I hope this will make it up to you guys.

Also I'm writing a rinny story so I'm also working on that 🙂

Bye pookies 🤭