Dog and cat person

Fluff
Billy x Griffin
_______________________________________________
Billy was on his regular walk with his boyfriend and Bella. Griffin loved Bella but he also really loved his cat Trish. Trish was more of serious then Bella. She would only allow the people she knew to pet her. If she didn't know you she wouldn't play with you or let you pet her. Bella on the other hand loved to be pet by people

Bell was more active then Trish. Bell would always let you pet her and play with her. She wouldn't let you go.

Griffin was talking about how he saw Vance and Bruce making out in the school bathrooms.

"Like seriously if your going to make out, make out somewhere else. Not in the fucking school bathrooms! People have to shit!?".

Billy laughed and pulled onto Bella's leash. Bell looked back and barked. "Sorry Bella" Billy choked out.
-
Griffin pov
When we got home I went straight to Trish. She was minding her business until I picked her up. She looked shocked and jumped off. "TRISHHHHHG!?" I whined. Trish came back into my arms. I hugged her carefully. Her fur was soft.

Billy wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my neck. I put Trish down. "Trish go play with Bella" I said. I grabbed Billy and dragged him to my room. We laid down in bed just cuddling and gossiping about the group.

"Mhm, yeah it's true!

"Your lying"

"No I'm not it's my opinion Griff, I just prefer dogs better"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Well I like cats better". He pushed me back down onto him. "Yeah I know. Your a cat person and I'm a dog person. But I still love Trish". I smiled and gave him a kiss. "I love Bella too". He cuddled me next to me and we ended up falling asleep.