Something in those dazzling eyes

Fluff 😍
Briffin
_______________________________________________
Griffin sat on his porch with a soda can in his hand. It's was early in the morning so people weren't up yet. His mother was peacefully sleeping while he was out here drinking a grape soda and looking up at the sky letting the cools breeze run through his hair and body. It wats that cold tho. He was wearing some brown shorts with a blue jacket with not hoodie on.

He only had socks on. He sighed and closed his eyes before hearing a sound of a bike. He opened his eyes to see the site of a boy with beautiful brown puffed out hair. He was wearing an orange coat with light brown pants and a dog besides him. Griffin wanted to the see the boy up closer. The kid turned his attention to him and waved. Griffin doing the same. He stopped and walked towards him.

"Hi, names billy". Griffin felt his heart skip a beat when he saw his light brown eyes that where glowing in the sun. "I'm griffin". Billy smiled before his dog jumped on top of griffin.  "Aww! What a cute dog!". Billy chuckled. Griffin's heart started to race even faster. "I'm almost done delivering newspapers". Griffin rose his head up and made eye contact with Billy. His cheeks turned tinted pink.

"Oh, uh, I can help you. I mean there's nothing I'm doing right now". Billy nodded. He took his hand out for griffin to take. There hands connected together. Each boy felt a tingle inside them. Billy got on top of his bike and held griffin close to him in the back.
-
Griffin and Billy kept going out together. They got to the point where they were really close. But griffin felt like it's was a new day with him. He felt like it was the first time they met and his heart kept pounding. But what made him turn red was his eyes. He loved Billy's perfect light brown eyes. He could stare at them for hours.

His heart would always skip a beat when he looked at him. Because something in those dazzling eyes of his made him feel happy and good.

He new want he felt. It was love. He loved him so much.