Why did you do this......

Angst
Rinny
_______________________________________________
Around North Denver there was said to be a killer on th loose. They didn't know who it was. But the killer was sneaky with his killings. Each body they found where buried deep inside a hole. Some where never found. But each person always lead up to someone related to them. In this case robin was the one. Robin had to grief for the death of so many cousins and friends. His mother tried her best not to cry but it was so hard seeing them go.

Finney hugged robin and patted his back. Robin was happy that Finney was always there for him. Finney had never left his side not once.

On a school day they where sitting in the cafeteria while billy kept ranting about the killer. "Okay maybe maybe hear this, what if the killer is after robin-" they all looked at him with a weird look. "What? I mean everyone that's died was related to him? So it's no big surprise if it's true". Robin rolled his eyes and turned around to face Finney. "But like in every scary movie it always leads up to a friend group!". Vance threw him a napkin. "So your saying one of us could be the killer". Billy nodded

"How would you know that?" Billy looked at his boyfriend. "Have you guys never seen any scary movies! Are you living under a rock! Every killer is always part of a friend group o-or at least they know that person". Griffin sat his boyfriend down on the seat. "Yeah well what if there not part of the friend group? What if they don't know who he is?". Finney added. Billy continued talking. "I don't but robin your going to end up dead!". Robin had enough. "Oh fuck you, I'll see you after class". Robin gave Finney a kiss before leaving.

"Really man, your such a dick". Finney punched Billy's arm before leaving. Robin sat in class looking around the room. Donna was sitting right next to him. She taped his shoulder. "I'm really sorry for you loose". Robin nodded and ignored her. But she continued. "If you need any help I can help you, my mother's a really good therapist maybe you and your mo-". Robin shushed her up.

"Listen Donna, I really appreciate your help but me and my mother are fine now please shut up". Donna silenced herself. Robin looked back. "Wait I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come of mean. I'm just fucking stressed". Donna accepted his apology. After class robin headed to the bathrooms. He washed his face. he looked in the mirror and saw a random person with a scary costume on. "WHAT THE FUCK!". robin turned around and punched the guy. They fell and grabbed there nose.

"Finn!". Finney took the mask off and sat up. "Shit I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you". Robin helped him clean up the blood. "Don't scare me like that! I'll hurt you bad next time". Finney nodded. After school robin went home. He could see all the dictations for Halloween. Robin entered his house. His mother wasn't around but a note. "Salí con tu tía, vuelvo mañana, recuerda cerrar las puertas y no dejes entrar a nadie, especialmente a tu novio

Translation: Went out with your aunt, be back tomorrow, remember to lock the doors and don't let anyone inside, especially your boyfriend

Robin took the note and placed it on the counter. He changed into something else and went outside. He waved hi to some of his neighbors.
-
Finney sat in bed with his girlfriend on his lap. He had been planning this for so long. Finney kissed his girlfriend while she kissed back. "I love you so much baby". Aubry laughed and poked his nose. "I love you too baby". Finney smirked and laid her down on the bed............After there session they laid there cuddling. Finney had gotten a phone call. He picked it up. Robin. He didn't answer it. He kissed his girlfriend and stood up walking to the living room. He turned the TV on. "We have found another body, this was a 15 year old girl that was also related to the Arellano's". Finney chuckled.

He laughed it off. Today was going to be a big day.
-
The whole friend group gathered up in robins place. Donna joined because robin invited her. They partied and did what normal teenagers would do. But robin was far away from any of them. He was still spectacle about what Billy said. He made sure everyone was in his view. Finney was sitting on the couch drinking while he watched his boyfriend. He would be lying If he said he didn't love his boyfriends body. But robin would never give his body up like that. He wasn't stupid enough to do that.

Donna stood next to robin having a conversation. Finney took the chance to go to the bathroom.

Night fell and everyone was drunk dead. Robin wasn't he was wide awake but sleepy. Donna was already dead asleep on the couch. But Finney had not came back. Robin got really spectacle about that. But he didn't want to think it was his boyfriend. Vance got up and went to the bathroom. He entered and did what he needed to do. After he didn't go downstairs he explored the house. He saw someone run past him. He turned around to see a door wide open. He entered and looked around. He opened the closet door. There Finney stabbed the knife right I'm his head. Vance screamed for help. Finney started to strangle him.

Finney grabbed the knife and stabbed him multiple times until he died. He threw the knife out the window and cleaned off. He went downstairs. Robin shot up. "Where were you?". Finney sat his boyfriend down. "I was in the bathroom but I got lost scince I haven't been here in so long" robin hesitated a bit. "You don't think I'm the killer? Robin". Robin got up. "I- no I...... just don't come near me". Robin moved away from him.

But the killing didn't stop there. Little by little everyone was vanishing. Until finally.......robin walked to his room......Vance was laying on the floor with a pool of water. He screamed and ran downstairs only to be stabbed in the stomach. He looked up. "Finn". Finney laughed and twisted the knife. Robin fell to the floor while he held his stomach. "Robin I loved you so fucking much. But never have you ever loved me back. That so called father of yours. I fucking killed him! HE KILLED MY MOTHER!? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT".

"MY FATHER NEVER KILLED ANYONE!?". Finney laughed harder and stabbed robin again in the stomach. "Your right he didn't.........Maybe I put the blame on him because my father killed her........but oh how my father would beat me and you.......you never cared NOT ONE FUCKING BIT! I was always here for you but never where you there for me. You where off being a fucking whore!".

Robin cride out for help. Finney's smile grew wider. "And know your going to die just like your worthless pice of shit dad". Finney grabbed the knife. Before he could a gun shot was heard. Finney fell to the side. "Yeah well you father was also a fucking rapist and a sick bastard, and your dieing with him". Donna kept shooting him until she was out of bullets. She helped robin out. She grabbed the knife and dropped in right in Finney's forehead. The police and ambulance arrived.

They where safe. But with only each other.