I think I really want to kiss you....

Angst and fluff
________________________________________
Billy and Griffin had been dating ever since Griffin saw Billy delivering news papers they were a cute couple and there friends excepted them and they too liked there relationship they were very happy together....but that didn't last to long.Griffin and Billy started to drift away after Angela transferred to there school Billy being the nice boy he was talked to her and they become really good friends  Griffin was jealous about it and felt hurt Billy would pay less attention to him but that was until he found out what Angela really wanted from Billy.

Billy pov:
"I'll see you after school okay"Angela said heading out of the class "yeah see you"I said back with a smile I headed out of class and went to go get Griffin."Hey griff"I said to him "oh hi"he said in a low voice ,"what's wrong?"I said walking beside him "why don't you want to hangout with me after school anymore"he said not making eye contact with me "griff it's not that I don't want to I just have stuff to do with Angela" I said stoping "Billy you never have time for me you always have an excuse and it always has to do with Angela"he said looking at me "Griffin"I said holding his hand "no Billy after she came to our school you drifted away from me, your my boyfriend Billy"he said yelling at me and his eyes started to tear up "Griffin I don't like her we both are just friends"I said touching his cheeks "NO Billy do you even want to be with me anymore?do you even want to hangout out with me?"he said slapping my hand off of his cheek and tears falling from his eyes.

I was silent I really did love Griffin "hey Billy"Angela said wrapping her hands around my arm "oh hey Angela"I said with a smile "are you crying?"Angela said to Griffin "no I'm laughing"Griffin said with a sarcastic voice "hey don't talk to her like that she's just asking a question"I said to Griffin with a tone that I didn't want it to come out like "wow you really would rather be with her"he said wiping his tears away "Griffin I told you it's not like that"I said back to him "just leave me alone for a bit I don't want to talk to you"he said walking away.I was about to go and chase him but Angela started crying "hey you okay"I said holding her hand "no why was he so mean to me"she said looking up at me "hey don't cry let's go back to my place okay" I said Carrying her on my back.

Griffin pov:
I really couldn't believe he would chose someone else than me he was the one being mean.I opened the door and shut it behind me and went upstairs to my room but Vance came in."Hey you alright"he said with a soft tone "yes please leave me alone"I said laying on my bed "did somebody hurt you I'll go fight them"he said clenching his fist "no please don't go"I said getting up and rushing to him "then tell me what's up"he said calming down.I told him about Billy and he got mad but I told him it wasn't really worth it and I'll just talk to him tomorrow "fine I'll let you handle it"he said getting up "thx Vance"I said pulling my blanket "yeah don't worry me and Donna will be here for you okay"he said turning the lights off.

Billy pov:
Me and Angela were watching a movie and eating popcorn when it finally ended."I had a good time"she said looking at me "yeah me too"I said back she got really close to me and it scared me a bit but then our lips connected.I pushed her off "What the hell!"I said getting up "you didn't like it"she said getting up "no I have a dam boyfriend don't you know that"I said back at her "I thought you broke up with him"she said with a confused look "what no I would never break up with him he's literally that only person I will ever love"I said angry at her "I'm sorry I'll leave"she said rushing out of the door.God I could not believe what she did I thought she wanted to be my friend but she only wanted love from me god I felt so bad I can't believe I ditched Griffin for her.I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth I knew tomorrow I had to make it up to Griffin.

It was morning and Billy got up and did his morning stuff quickly he wanted to see Griffin before school he got everything ready and his mother drove him to the store she new about him and Griffin and about the fight.Billy finally got to school and spotted Griffin walking so he went up to him.

Billy pov:
"Griffin"I said running up to him "Billy calm down"he said with a sweet tone the voice I missed "sorry let me catch my breath"I said breathing in and out "okay I'm really sorry about yesterday I was being a bitch to you and I'm sorry for not spending any time with you"I said looking at him "okay"he said with a soft tone "here I bought you this"I said handing him a teddy bear "aww Billy I love it"he said taking it and giving me a hug "you deserve it babe"I said kissing him on the lips.We parted away after some time and looked at each other "thx Billy"he said breaking the silence "no problem oh and I promise you I'll have time for you from now on"I said holding his hand "good because if you didn't then I would have gotten Vance and Donna"he said jokingly "yikes then I might just spoil you so they can see that I really do love you"I said smiling "no you'll waist all your money"he said with a worrying face witch made me laugh a bit "for you I'll buy anything"I said back to him "I love you"he said looking at me "me too but we better get going"I said taking his hand and walking into the building.
___________________________________
I haven't been posting much on these but I will I just have other stories I'm working on so I'm sorry about that and also I have been noticing that tbp fandom is slowly losing its interest but I'll keep on being in this fandom and won't stop writing.I am really sad it's dying but a lot of people are trying to save it so I'm really happy about that and I really am grateful for the people that read these one shots thank you all so much.Bye pookies stay safe. I'm proud of all of you no matter what yall did 🤗💖.