Truth or dare

Briffin, Brance, rinny
Angst
Have y'all seen the 2017 truth or dare! 😍 I was in love with that movie. Rewatching it again. 😺. I think I'm rewatching every scary movie I've seen. Anyways this is based off of truth or dare just a little different 😺

Includes: gore, murder

Ages: Bruce: 25, Vance:26, robin and Finney: 24. Griffin:24, billy:25, Donna:24
_______________________________________________
                       *Awesome intro*😍
The three cars drove down the street into the rode blasting music. Robin, Finney, and Donna where in one car. Donna threw a chip at robin. Robin laughed and cought it, he ate too.
"Okay, so where exactly are we going". Robin asked. "I don't know. Billy's shit head invited us to this fucking place". Robin chuckled. "Well I hope it's better then last year's scary corn maze". Donna laughed and agreed. "Yeah, we don't want anyone else breaking any more bones this year".

They laughed and agreed. Robin leaned in and kissed his boyfriend. Donna rolled her eyes. "Okay I will jump out of this moving vehicle right now if this sex shit goes any further". Robin turned around and smirked. "You jealous". Finney smiled. "You should have invited that guy you meet at the bar". Donna gagged. "Yeah no, thing's did not work out between us. So pretend that whole shit never happened".

Robin grabbed a peanut. "I know there's someone out there waiting for you". Donna smiled. She looked lat the mirror in front of them. Finney glanced and looked at her.
-
Once they arrived they saw the whole group. Billy had a camera in his hand. "Welcome everybody!" Billy glanced at griffin and laughed. "What's a pretty kitty like you doing here" griffin chuckled and walked up. "What did you expect? You say Halloween and party I say costume". They all greeted each other before going in. The place wasn't bad just dirty and full of spider webs. They started talking until finally they went to go explore the house.

Robin looked at the old clock that was next to the stairs. It clicked. He jumped a bit.

Once they got settled in they sat in some old chairs and sofas they found. "Your really going to video tape everything tonight?". Griffin asked. Billy nodded. "Billy here is the founding member of the film club or whatever he does by himself". Griffin groaned. "Don't need to know what he does by himself, thank you". Billy smirked. "Your with me in spirit every time I'm doing it" he winked at him. "Aww lucky me.....read between the lines".

They all laughed and grabbed there beers. "alright now for the game......truth or dare" the clock stroke. They glanced over to it before looking back at each other. Billy handed them paper and pens. Everyone set them down on the table in front of them. "Ladies first" billy teased. "You know what, I'm feeling feisty". Robin got up and took one. "Really guys, did we not just go over this.......make out with Donna". They all laughed and acted as if no one wrote it.

"Come on, she's your "bEsTie" remember. It'll be like kissing your sister". Robin rolled his eyes. They started chanting "make out, make out". Robin leaned in closer and started to make out with Donna. Everyone "Ooooed" and whistled. Robin got off of Donna and sat back down with Finney. "Alright alright I'll go next". Donna got up and grabbed the next paper. Her smile faded. "I'm not doing this. I'm done". Billy shoke his head. "You can't leave, those are the rules. Just do the card".

"No I'm not doing it!". Vance grabbed the note and passed it on to Griffin. "STOP GIVE IT BACK!". Griffin grabbed the note and read it. "Did you sleep with Finney-". The whole room went quite. Robin looked at Donna confused. "I-, no I didn't sleep with Finney". There phones buzzed. It read "liar". Donna looked at robin. "I can't do this anymore.......um, I made a mistake........when you were away with your uncle, Finney and i got drunk. And hooked up. But it didn't mean anything!".