"Your all dead to me"

Brance, rinny, and Briffin
_______________________________________________
Vance and Bruce where cuddling in Bruce's bed. It had been a hard day for both of them and right now they just wanted to sleep. Vance  wrapped his hands around Bruce waist while Bruce left hickeys on Vance neck. It was nice and warm for both of them.

Robin and Finney we're watching a movie robin was more hyper tho. He was jumping up and down on the bed. Finney had to hold him down placing him on his lap. Robin tried getting off but Finney held him tight so he just gave up. Finn sighed and laid he's back on the bed. Robin kissed his lips and turned around to see the TV while playing with Finns hands.

Billy and Griffin where playing with Billy's dog. They went shopping for food and toys for Bella. Bella was super excited that she was getting new stuff. They tried on the funny clothes that they bought. Bella loves it, she started running all over the place. Griffin placed a bow onto of her head. Bella started to lick his face. Billy just laughed and smiled
-
Robin and Finney
Robin soon got bored he noticed that Finn feels asleep. He got off the bed and went to his closet. He grabbed the bag of candy and shoved it into his mouth. He put in a scary movie and sat back down on Finn's lap. It was going great until Finn took his shirt off feel the room hey hot. He threw over to robin and drifted of to sleep.

Robin put the bag down and got a sharpie. He got his phone and took a picture and send it to the the group chat. They arrived later. Vance grabbed the sharpie from Robin's hand and drew a mustache on Finns face. Robin wanted to laugh but he kept it in not wanting Finn to wake up.

They all did the same thing drawing on Finns face and stomach. Robin couldn't hold it anymore he burst out laughing. Finn woke up and looked around. Everyone looked away from him and ran downstairs. Robin was going to but Finn stopped him.

"What the fuck are they doing here" he said angryly. Robin stoped laughing and pointed at the mirror. Finn walked to the bigg mirror and opened his eyes wide. "YOU FUCKING BITCHES!?" Finn grabbed robin and locked the door.

Meanwhile downstairs Vance, Bruce, Billy, and Griffin were stuffing there faces with food they found. "Poor robin" said Griffin. That's when they heard something very unholy. They all looked at each other and started laughing.

Finn walked out with a towel in his hand. He threw the towel at them. "Your all dead to me" he said. Vance rolled his eyes. "Called that first dip shit". Robin walked out flustered. He sat next to Bruce and held on close to him. "Hehe, he did a number on you" Bruce whispered.

Robin hid his face even more. Finn picked up robin and sat him down on his lap.

"Shit robin can you walk or do we need to get a wheelchair for you?" Griffin giggled. Robin did have the strength to even curse him out.

"Let's watch a movie", billy turned the TV on and turned the lights off.

Finn patted his boyfriend and rubbed his thighs.

"I hate you" robin whispered. Finn kissed his forehead, "I hate you more".

Vance noticed and kissed Bruce. "I LoVe YoU" he mocked them. Bruce hit Vance's side. Vance kissed his head and continued watching the movie. Billy and Griffin where just giggling about random stuff.