Vance Hopper?

Bruce yamada the most well known boy in the school he's smart, helpful, sweet, and likes to talk to people.Vance Hopper is the opposite of him they call him pin ball Vance.

Bruce pov:
I was celebrating with my team about the  baseball game we won again, it's no big surprise that we always win but they still cheer us on "BRUCE"said my little sister running towards me "hi Amy"I said giving her a hug "you won again congrats"Amy said back  "yeah thanks"I said smiling "well let's go home and celebrate"my father said patting my shoulder.We were walking to our car but I want something to eat so I told them I would be right back i just needed to go to the grab-n-go and get something real quick "get me Skittles"Amy said shaking her hands "okay"I said waving back to her.

I walked in and got what I needed and was going to head out when I saw a pinball machine so I walked towards it I could hear people start whispering I was confused but I didn't mind it I looked at the machine it wasn't new but it wasn't old it was decent.I heard the door open and some kid pushed me out of the way "what the hell"I said looking at the boy, he had blond curly hair and he was angry "don't fuck with my game"he said glaring at me "I wasn't trying to play it I was just looking at it"I said rolling my eyes he suddenly grabbed my hand and brought me outside "listen don't touch my game or your dead"he said squeezing my hand "aww your so adorable when your angry"I said sarcastically.

He froze for a bit and just pushed me away "hey what's your name?" I said calling to him he stopped and looked at me "Vance Hopper"he said quietly "oh your pin ball Vance"I said rasing my eyebrows "yeah and what you scared"he said coming closer to me "no but your cute"I said grabbing his chin and leaning closer to him "I like you"I said whispering in his ear.He pushed me away and his face was a cute shade of pink "your adorable"I said smirking "shut up"he said looking away "hmh let's meet up later"I said touching his curly hair "don't touch my hair"he said slapping my hand off "come on answer the question"I said putting my hand back on his hair.

"Ugh okay fine I'll meet you later here"he said looking at me "alright see you later vancy"I said kissing his cheek and walking away "God what did I just do"I said pulling my hair back."You took forever Bruce"Amy said grabbing her Skittles out of my hand "sorry there was something that distracted me"I said getting in the car "mhm"Amy said while stuffing her face with Skittles.We drove off and from the window I could see Vance playing his game "Vance Hopper"I said quietly ha what a cute boy.
_______________________________________________
Okay so I was originally going to write on how that meet but I changed it up👁️👅👁️.bye pookies stay safe 😋👋