Love hate

Brance
Fluff😘
___________________________________________
Bruce walked down the halls into the main office. He had some papers to drop off. While he waited for the office lady to come out he stood there waiting. But his eyes cought the attention of the blond curly haired boy slouching in his chair. He turned around and smiled. "Let me guess. You go into another fight?". Vance chuckled. "If only that was the case. But no smart ass. I'm here because they wanted to talk about my grades. I'm basically failing everything".

Bruce couldn't help but laugh. "Well you know I could help you". Vance graoned. He sat straight up and fixed his posture. "Maybe. I'll see". Bruce smiled and turned around handing the papers the the lady. "What a nice gentleman". Bruce gave her a soft smile before leaving. He headed back to class. Finney was playing around with Robin's hair while robin slept in his chair.

"Dam make sure to make him look ugly". Finney snickerd. "I want him to look beautiful for me!". Bruce rolled his eyes. He looked back at the bored and wrote the notes down.
-
After school bruce waited for Finney and robin. Finney was smiling while robin came out with Vance. "Great! Mr. Trouble maker comes into the scene". Vance grabbed Bruce and threw him over his shoulder. "Yeah well I bet our Mr. Perfect royal prince needs someone to carry him so his feets don't hurt". Bruce smacked his head. "let got of me! Put me down now!". Vance ignored him. "What a cute couple. Love hate".

Robin chuckled. "Vance deserves someone like Bruce". Finney agreed.

Vance and Bruce where fighting and calling each others names throughout the whole walk. Robin and Finney just had to ignore them. "Mammas boy!". "Dick eater!", "Off brand repunzle!". "Mr. Too faced goody face!".

Robin and Finney had enough. "Alright we're done. Me and robin are going back home. You two sort this out on your own!". Finney grabbed Robin's hand and left. Bruce glanced back at Vance. "Look what you did!". Vance rolled his eyes. They walked in silence for a bit.

"I don't hate you". Vance stopped and looked at Bruce. "Why?". Bruce sighed and grabbed his hand. "Your mean but your not scary. Your fun to be around with. Your very handsome too". Vance blushed and looked away. "I don't hate you eathier. In honest......I-i......I like you". Bruce chuckled. Vance pulled him into a kiss. Bruce placed his hands on Vance check's while Vance has his on his waist.

They parted way and continued walking. Vance dropped Bruce at his house. Bruce gave him one last kiss. "I hate you". Vance chuckled. "Love you too".