The other robin!?

Finney pov:
I know thanksgiving was yesterday but I like to put up the Christmas stuff early so I won't have to put them up the day it is Christmas. I just got back home with robins gift well not like a present this is just to lead up to the real gift I prepared for him "GWEN"I said putting the gift down on the coffee table "yeah what's up"Gwen said coming out from the kitchen "first of all did you leave some ice cream for me"I siad point at the spoon in her hand "yeah don't worry"she said rolling her eyes sarcastically "okay well can I borrow one of your blankets"I said siting on the couch "for what?"she said walking towards me "well I got robin a gift"I said pointing at the coffee table "aww what a cutie"she said bending down to see it. "I'll go get my blanket"she said running off to her room 'okay I'll go ahead and call Robin.

Time skip

Once Robin got here I dragged him to my room and told him to stay there and not to come out "Finn what's going on"robin said stoping me "just stay here love I have something for you"I said kissing his forehead and closing the door behind. I brought it to my room and he stood up quickly "what's that?"he said walking towards me "sit and you'll see"I said putting it down, he sat down and looked at it "can I open it"he said looking at me "go ahead love"I said siting next to him he uncovered it and his face lit up "FINN ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"he said with a big smile on his face "you like it"I said hugging him "babe how much did it cost you"he said returning the hug "please don't worry about how much it cost"I said siting him on my lap "it's a little mini Robin"I said poking his nose "thx amor"(amor=love) robin said while kissing my cheek "I want one here to"I said pointing to my lips "fine"he said connecting our lips.

I pulled away from him and started to kiss his neck while he flinched "f-finn let's stop"he said trying to get off "a bit more"I said slipping my hand under is shirt "Finn your hands are cold"he said finally pushing me off "fine we'll continue later"I said standing up "what should we name it"robin said putting his finger in between the cages bar and petting the bird "whatever you want"I said crossing my arms "hmmm I think I'll name it feather's"he said smiling "really feathers"I said laughing "Finn it's my bird I get to name it whatever I want"he said slapping my leg "okay okay sorry"I said picking him up and laying him on the bed "let's cuddle now"I said turning the lights off and laying next to him "good night Finn"he said looking at me "god night love"I said closing my eyes.
_______________________________________________
Don't judge the name 😭I didn't know what to call the bird so I told my brother and he said feathers 🥲.Bye lovelies stay safe and you know you slay all day 🙄💖💅