He needed more than me

😈 I have came back to give you some angst.
But anyways 😻
Song: Tears over beers by Modern baseball
_______________________________________________
When I walk into the classroom I see Finn and Donna talking. I know Finn's likes her but I like him. I've always had. He's so sweet and kind, he's shy from time to time but I'm always there to protect him. I protect him because I love him.

I've always wanted to be next to finn, I've wanted to hold his hand I wanted to feel his lips against mine while he held hands. Maybe go on midnight walks and look up at the stars. I could hold him close to me while he put his arm around my waist. But that could never happen can it......it can't happen because he loves her.

I sit in front of them and lay my head down. I could feel my tears slip from my eyes, I could feel them starting to wet the paper underneath me. I wipe them away and ask to go to the bathroom. I run in and lock myself inside the bathroom stall. Why does it have to be so hard falling in love with a person you know will never love you back.

Why is there pain for falling in love with your best friend. Soon I stop crying and leave the bathroom. Nothings changed from the time I was in the bathroom, he's still talking and laughing with her.
-
Finney pov
Her eyes are beautiful, her lips are light pink like her cheeks. She's so pretty, a girl you could fall in love with. A girl I am in love with. Donna is the sweetest girl in school every guy likes her. But she chooses me, he says that I'm different from the rest of the boy's in this school.

But how am I? I get bullied, I have only one friend to come and fight for me. And I'm shy I'm to shy to even speak up when the teacher calls on me. But she likes that. "Finney, you wanna come over to my house? We can work on the rest of the project there" she asks me. Her eyes connecting with mines.

Her smile that greis big, "of course" I respond. She smiles at me before pulling her eyes back on the paper. I look at the front of the room all flustered. That soon ends when robin comes in and lays his head down on the desk. Robin's my first friend he's always protecting me from my bullies. But lately he's been so down

He hasn't talked to me. But his eyes are always red. Has he been crying? But why.

The class ends and I walk Donna to her next class. I give her a goodbye hug before heading to the bathroom. I hear faint sobs from the last stall. I knock on it. "You good in there?". It gets silent and the sobbing stops. I could hear them getting up, I back away and Robin's comes out. "Robin!, What's wrong?" He doesn't answer my question and instead washes his face.

I pull him around and out my hands on his shoulders. "What is wrong robin" I ask. He looks away. He pushes me away from him and looks at me.

"You love Donna don't you" he finally says. "Yeah, I do she's always been the girl I love" he nods and walks away. Was that it!?. What's up with him. I shake my head and head to class.
-
Robin pov
I walk out form the bathroom and walk around the halls. I let out a shaky breath as my tears begin to well up in my eyes. He needed more than me...... But why her. I'm friendly, and thoughtful, and quite awfully pretty........

But he needed more than me