Perfume?

Fluff
_____________________________
Vance pov:
I woke up to my alarm going off so I got up turned it off and got ready.Today was my first date with Bruce and I didn't exactly know what to where but I found something of my liking so I just put it on and went to go find something to spray on so I wouldn't smell bad but lucky me I didn't find anything in my room so I was debating to just go without spraying anything on but I was a little nervous and thought maybe Bruce would think I smelled bad so I went to my mother's room to find something.

I looked around her room and it was pretty easy to find a lot of things but they were all....well let's just say for women but fuck it I put on a random perfume and left.I got to bruce's house and knocked on it and he  immediately opened it "Hey Vance" Bruce said really excited "hi"I said nervously but looking at him and admiring how handsome he looked "you look nice Vance" he said to me "oh thanks" I said again nervously "hey did you put perfume on?" bruce said rasing an eyebrow "yeah you got a problem" I said getting a little mad "no no not at all' he said shaking his hands "I had nothing else to spray on so I got some of my mom's perfume but I don't really know what kind" I said to him "hmm it smells like vanilla and honey" he said with a bright smile "oh" I said to him "I-i think it suits you" he said scratching the back of his head "thx" was the only word that came out "yeah well shall we go" Bruce said giving me his hand "yeah" I said taking it.

______________________________________________
Sorry if it's short 🙂