SCREAM!!!💙

Rinny

Includes: murder, manipulation

This has nothing to do with the movie scream 😔 k.
_________________________________________

"FUCK YOU!!!". The brown haired boy ran as fast as he could. Tree branches would hit him and scarpe his skin. He had tears spilling out from his eyes like a pool of water. He cried for help as he was being chased by some killer. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!! PLEASE!". He ran until he tripped over a rock he looked back to see the killer still running. He stood up and ran once again. But then his leg got stuck in a bear trap. "SON OF A BITCH!".

The killer got closer and closer. The poor boy cried as he tried to get his foot out. But the pain hurt so bad. Then he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. "Scream". Was the last word before he was stabbed with an axe. He screamed as the killer continued to stab him over and over. Until there was no more sounds of screaming but the wind and birds.
-
Robin had just woken up from a very rough night. His hair was like a rats nest. It was all tangly and messed up. He rubbed his face before taping his husband back. Finney yawned and sat up. He hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Morning". Robin smiled. "Morning love". He got off and pulled Finney off to. Finney grabbed Robin's waist. "I love seeing your slim body in the morning. That's the best part about sex".

Robin pulled away and chuckled. "Yeah well don't get used to it weirdo. It's not every day that where doing it". Finney shrugged. "If you say so". They entered there bathroom and washed up. Finney hurried downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. Robin packed his things and set it on the coffee table. Finney chugged down his water and grabbed his stuff. "I'll see you later". He kissed robin before running out.

Robin smiled and shut the door. He cleaned up before sitting down on the couch. He turned the TV on and out on a movie.

An hour later robin woke up from a nap. He stretched his arms out and went upstairs to his room. He picked out his clothes and took a shower. While in the shower he rested his body and closed his eyes. "Fuck it's so boring". Robin grabbed a handful of bubbles and blew them. He chuckled before doing it again. "BOO!" Robin screamed as Finney scared him.

Robin slapped his hand away. Finney laughed as he sat down on a stool. "It's not fucking funny". Finney wiped his tears away. "I'm sorry, for just couldn't help it". Robin ignored him. "Where you getting ready for me?". Robin chuckled. "You wish". Finney got up and kissed him. Robin pulled Finney inside causing water to drop onto the floor. "You little shit". Finney grabbed robin and squeezed him

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry". Finney stopped and kissed him. "Well now we both can take a shower together"
-
Night fell and some of Robin's friends started arriving. Finney was really confused. "What's this?". Robin grabbed his hand. "Party?". Finney shoke his head and walked towards his room.

The night was full of laughters. Robin was enjoying his time while Finney locked himself in his room...or that's what he thought.

Things where just going to get ugly.

Robin was chugging down cups of alcohol as everyone chanted for him. Finally he won. He sat himself on the couch watching the TV. His vision was a bit fuzzy but he could see. And hear. "AHHHHHHHH!?". Everyone shot up and stayed quiet. Screaming was being heard. Everyone started to investigate.

Robin ran to his room tripping on the stairs. He groaned feeling his head hurt. More screaming was heard. Robin went back down to see someone with an axe and split bodies on the floor. The man kept yelling "scream". Robin was horrified. The house slowly turned red. "rob". Robin felt his heart drop from his name. "Robin...my beautiful husband". Finney took off the creepy looking mask.

Robin felt his legs get weak. "For so long I've wanted to do this! I finally got too". Finney swung the axe and chopped the boys head off. Robin held his mouth and stomach. Finney turned over a random body and sliced his skin. He ripped him open and took out his heart. Robin screamed in horro. Finney walked his way towards him. Robin couldn't move. Finney placed the heart in his hand.

"Come with me.....be my husband once more...be mine and only mine forever". Robin shoke as Finney said that sentence. "Robin....I don't want to hurt you.... please....I love you so much...I need you".

Robin's heart ached. He jumped up and kissed him. Finney kissed back. He lifted his leg up and slowly rubbed it. "I love you too.....I loved you more then anything in the world....but there's time where people have to let a loved one go". Robin grabbed the axe and stabbed Finney with it. Finney screamed. He punched robin and ran out the door. He ran as fast as he could into th woods.

"FUCK YOU!!!". Cursed out Finney. He ran faster than he'd ever run before. Tree branches would hit him and scarpe his skin. He had tears spilling out from his eyes like a pool of water. He cried for help as he was being chased by robin "SOMEBODY HELP ME!! PLEASE!". He ran until he tripped over a rock he looked back to see robin still running. He stood up and ran once again. But then his leg got stuck in a bear trap. "SON OF A BITCH!".

Robin got closer and closer. Finney cried as he tried to get his foot out. But the pain hurt so bad. Then he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. "Scream". Was the last word before he was stabbed with an axe. He screamed as robin continued to stab him over and over. Until there were no more sounds of screaming but the wind and birds.....

Robin let go of th weapon and grabbed Finney's head. "I'm sorry.....I loved to so much finn"
-
Robin walked down the aisle. His uncle holding his hand. He hugged him before sitting down. Robins husband took his hand and lead him up. Robin smiled as the priest spoke. His husband finally kissed robin. The lips he'd crave for, for so long.

On there special night robin smiled as his husband pushed in. "I love you". Robin closed his eyes. "Love you too....Finn". His husband stopped. "Finn?... that's not my name". Robin nodded. "I know... it's my dead husband's name".